FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• -= FSK405 Sunday Night Scrim =-

January 5, 2014 8:00est (FINAL SCRIM OF 2013!)

Battle Rant By: fu daddy

Scrim Settings: (Settings per FSK405 Member Discussions)

FSK405 members have the right to ask minors to sit out.
    Server Password changed.
    FSK405 members are allowed to Spectate if teams are even and a match is in progress.
    Balanced Teams Required unless the captains choose otherwise. If there are an uneven number of available players the facilitator will ask for a volunteer to Substitute. If no player volunteers, the captains will select a player. Substitutes will be logged to insure no one is a consistent SUB.
    (NOTE: SUBs can be a valued asset to a team being the eyes, ears, and voice of the team don't view it as a punishment.)
    All above settings can be modified per captains approval.
    After being notified, any player wishing to play in the next round may move themselves to the staging-LOCKED channel. If you can't move yourself, the facilitator will move you after asking if you want to play.
    Once players have been moved to the "Staging-LOCKED-" channel, all (confirmed) eligible players are locked in. If teams are uneven, FSK405 members have first dibs.
    Captains have ~10 minutes for strats; if more time is required, please inform a Facilitator
    All players must have a *proper* connection
    The facilitator holds the right to create teams if captains cannot be produced in a timely fashion.

Round 1: ut4_paradise
    Facilitator: Dankrider
    SUB:
    Red Captain: fu daddy
    Blue Captain: Tampee
    Red = 4
    Blue = 3

This was what could be one of the greatest rounds ever. Blue jumped out to a quick 2-0 lead helped by the firepower of Glock and Pooty. String also was owning the rope area as red had trouble pushing through caves. Red's lower people were also getting smashed as that is a well known killing area. Red called timeout and changed up a few things, which helped them score 4 consecutive caps, with the help of Squrl and Pandora. However, there were still 5 minutes left when blue managed one back. Then, with under a minute remaining, blue took red's flag through the caves. In a flurry of bullets from red, their flag carrier and companion were shot dead just feet away from the tying cap with under 15 seconds left. A tremendous round.

Round 2: ut4_kingdom
    Facilitator: fu daddy
    SUB:
    Red Captain: Frog
    Blue Captain: Pandora
    Red = 13
    Blue = 0

Not much to say here. Red owned from start to finish as blue had trouble everywhere on the map. They did manage several flag touches, which only 1 or 2 led to a flag standoff.

Round 3: Subway
    Facilitator: Frog
    SUB:
    Red Captain: ZaneDarque
    Blue Captain: DankRider
    Red = 1
    Blue = 2

This was quite an intense close round could have gone either way.

Good rounds everyone! Come back next week for more action!
    1389098253 343 FT0 Round 1

1389098253 343 FT0 Round 2

• Wow freaking Paradise. Clock is ticking down as blue snatchs the flag for an even score, nearing a capture I'm poised at the lighthouse and shot the flag carrier and 2-3 others as they tried to capture. With the flag down I believe it was Panda that returned the flag for a Red win.

P.S. Frank swept all 3 rounds!

• Let try to have a BF4 Scrim this comming Sunday after the URT scrim. I'd like to re-establish the practice of late night BF4 scrim.

• Even though I don't have it, I'm sure many others would love that. 10pm est might push it for at least the first few weeks. A start time would probably be 10:30pm est. Does that sound good?

• Fu I do have a guest account you can use to try it out. ;)

• Wow freaking Paradise. Clock is ticking down as blue snatchs the flag for an even score, nearing a capture I'm poised at the lighthouse and shot the flag carrier and 2-3 others as they tried to capture. With the flag down I believe it was Panda that returned the flag for a Red win.

DankRider

That FC was me.

Knowing we had JUST enough time to even the score, I came flying out of spawn in a hail-mary attempt to at least touch the flag. Somehow the lower left path was clear and I got to the front of red untouched. Smoke nades were already thrown in making the situation chaotic. Bullet fire was all around me but I somehow made the grab and escaped back out the front. I'm frantically yelling for backup in my mic knowing there's precious seconds left with their team pointing several loaded weapons at my back. Couple teammates scramble forward for the assist at the mid-point with a few more coming out of spawn. For a moment, that cap was a promise.

However. Me and another teammate collided in the frenzy slowing me up the hill. That's about when red showed up from our flank. The sudden shift in all the blues to neutralize this red caused my new open path up the hill around my collided teammate to suddenly close. To my dismay, even horror, this one red was slaying each blue between me and him, one.at.a.time, and each with each kill, hope of his demise grew proportionally with the fear of my own demise. It was like being the bad guy in a movie with an unstoppable, unshootable good|hero guy wiping out my comrades bent on ending the story with my death at any cost and there was nothing I could do.

"I'm the hero, so shut up!" -Schwarzenegger

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux