FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• -= FSK405 Sunday Night Scrim =-

December 8, 2013 8:00est

Battle Rant By: fu daddy

Scrim Settings: (Settings per FSK405 Member Discussions)

FSK405 members have the right to ask minors to sit out.
    Server Password changed.
    FSK405 members are allowed to Spectate if teams are even and a match is in progress.
    Balanced Teams Required unless the captains choose otherwise. If there are an uneven number of available players the facilitator will ask for a volunteer to Substitute. If no player volunteers, the captains will select a player. Substitutes will be logged to insure no one is a consistent SUB.
    (NOTE: SUB's can be a valued asset to a team being the eyes, ears, and voice of the team dont view it as a punishment.)
    All above settings can be modified per captains approval.
    After being notified, any player wishing to play in the next round may move themselves to the staging-LOCKED channel. If you can't move yourself, the facilitator will move you after asking if you want to play.
    Once players have been moved to the "Staging-LOCKED-" channel, all (confirmed) eligible players are locked in. If teams are uneven, FSK405 members have first dibs.
    Captains have ~10 minutes for strats; if more time is required, please inform a Facilitator
    All players must have a *proper* connection
    The facilitator holds the right to create teams if captains cannot be produced in a timely fashion.

Round 1: ut4_ut4_docks
    Facilitator: fu daddy
    SUB:
    Red Captain: YBR
    Blue Captain: The Blue Committee
    Red = 0
    Blue = 3

Blue basically outshot red the whole way but only got their 2nd and 3rd caps late. Good job defending red.

Round 2: ut4_terrorism_3
    Facilitator: fu daddy
    SUB:
    Red Captain: Cougar
    Blue Captain: Frog
    Red = 5
    Blue = 3

One of the best rounds for a long time IMO. Great gun battles and the round see-sawed both ways a lot. I think the main difference is that it's a bit tougher to get red's flag out.

Round 3: ut4_asylum
    Facilitator: Kittywumpum*
    SUB:
    Red Captain: Hatchetman
    Blue Captain: Trancer
    Red = 1
    Blue = 0

It truly felt as though blue had the upper hand throughout the map with the sheer number of players on the server holding them back from capping. Round went an extra 10 minutes scoreless until Risk(?) brought one back for red.

Good rounds everyone! Come back next week for more action!
    1386676207 343 FT0 Round 1

1386676207 343 FT0 Round 2

1386676207 343 FT0 Round 3

• lol Fu!!! Look at your own screenshot for the answer to "Who made that single, game winning cap on Asylum?"

First round was a matter of, "How many caps can we limit them to?" Second round baffled me.

• i wish i could have used !remove g36 fu on terrorism =(

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux