FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• -= FSK405 Sunday Night Scrim =-

August 25, 2013 8:00est

Battle Rant By: fu daddy

Scrim Settings: (Settings per FSK405 Member Discussions)

FSK405 members have the right to ask minors to sit out.
    Server Password changed.
    FSK405 members are allowed to Spectate if teams are even and a match is in progress.
    Balanced Teams Required unless the captains choose otherwise. If there are an uneven number of available players the facilitator will ask for a volunteer to Substitute. If no player volunteers, the captains will select a player. Substitutes will be logged to insure no one is a consistent SUB.
    (NOTE: SUB's can be a valued asset to a team being the eyes, ears, and voice of the team dont view it as a punishment.)
    All above settings can be modified per captains approval.
    TS3Players will NOT move themselves to the "Staging -LOCKED-" channel; Please allow the Facilitator(s) to move you.
    Role will be called prior to each round, and players will be moved to Staging -LOCKED- channel by a Facilitator upon player confirmation.
    Once players have been moved to the "Staging-LOCKED-" channel, all (confirmed) eligible players are locked in. If teams are uneven, FSK405 members have first dibs.
    Captains have ~10 minutes for strats; if more time is required, please inform a Facilitator
    All players must have a *proper* connection
    The facilitator holds the right to create teams if captains cannot be produced in a timely fashion.

Sorry for bailing after round 1. I really thought I was going to vomit. I don't know if it was the cheesecake I just had, the beers I was drinking (I even only had 2), or being out in the sun all day playing softball, but I felt like crap. Thanks to Frog and whoever took over round 3. Can someone please post the scrim info below? Thanks.

Round 1: ut4_oildepot
    Facilitator: fu daddy
    SUB:
    Red Captain: Tanq
    Blue Captain: YouBleedRed
    Red = 1
    Blue = 2

Both sides seemed pretty evenly matched for this one. Red jumped out to an early lead about 5 minutes in with a teamwork cap down blue's left hand side. After that, blue held down their left side, even pushing into red's spawn a few times, which led to blue's first cap. Fun shoot outs and teamwork followed for 15 minutes and 6 minutes of overtime before Civil swooped into red's base and stole their flag.

Round 2: ut4_waterworks
    Facilitator: fu daddy
    SUB:
    Red Captain: Frog
    Blue Captain: Necrosis
    Red = 10
    Blue = 7

This is one of those maps where it can get out of hand quickly, with several routes to the flag and several spots for snipers. Red really took it to blue in the beginning, opening up a 7 cap advantage. Cougar started to just sit next to red's flag and them as their came out of their gate, allowing blue back into the game. Some quick caps brought the round back to within 2-3 caps before red stood firm and eeked out the win.

Round 3: ut4_algiers
    Facilitator: Dankrider
    SUB:
    Red Captain: YouBleedRed
    Blue Captain: fu daddy
    Red = 5
    Blue = 10

I thought a fun map could conclude our night, but it seems that with that many people, it just gets to be too much of a blood bath. Anyway, blue took advantage of their side and opened a 10 cap advantage mid way through the round. I asked Reflux to then use this knife, and, being the rebel he is, he didn't listen. He'll be reprimanded later. Red fought back, gaining blue's balcony several times and capping 5 in the last 10 minutes, but just couldn't get anything else. I did learn that the Colt was a lot of fun to use, and that Risk's nades like to land on my head.

Good rounds everyone! Come back next week for more action!
    1377517063 343 FT0 Round 1

1377517063 343 FT0 Round 2

1377517063 343 FT0 Round 3

• Put Civil on teh list!!!!! haha gg's everyone my fav round was the second as i was a cappin machine as Yeti put it lol, the third round was an absolute terror. As soon as I seen the teams I knew it was gonna be bad, but as a team we pulled together and got some caps in, i think due partly to blue team pretty much using their pistols mostly. It was a fun night as usual I look forward to fraggin fridays and sunday scrims, kinda the highlight of my week. I been playin a new game the past few weeks but leave it come and kill some people and die mostly, hate risk's nades!

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux