FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• -= FSK405 Sunday Night Scrim =-

August 11, 2013 8:00est

Battle Rant By: fu daddy

Scrim Settings: (Settings per FSK405 Member Discussions)

FSK405 members have the right to ask minors to sit out.
    Server Password changed.
    FSK405 members are allowed to Spectate if teams are even and a match is in progress.
    Balanced Teams Required unless the captains choose otherwise. If there are an uneven number of available players the facilitator will ask for a volunteer to Substitute. If no player volunteers, the captains will select a player. Substitutes will be logged to insure no one is a consistent SUB.
    (NOTE: SUB's can be a valued asset to a team being the eyes, ears, and voice of the team dont view it as a punishment.)
    All above settings can be modified per captains approval.
    TS3Players will NOT move themselves to the "Staging -LOCKED-" channel; Please allow the Facilitator(s) to move you.
    Role will be called prior to each round, and players will be moved to Staging -LOCKED- channel by a Facilitator upon player confirmation.
    Once players have been moved to the "Staging-LOCKED-" channel, all (confirmed) eligible players are locked in. If teams are uneven, FSK405 members have first dibs.
    Captains have ~10 minutes for strats; if more time is required, please inform a Facilitator
    All players must have a *proper* connection
    The facilitator holds the right to create teams if captains cannot be produced in a timely fashion.

Sorry for bailing after round 1. I really thought I was going to vomit. I don't know if it was the cheesecake I just had, the beers I was drinking (I even only had 2), or being out in the sun all day playing softball, but I felt like crap. Thanks to Frog and whoever took over round 3. Can someone please post the scrim info below? Thanks.

Round 1: ut4_Venice
    Facilitator: fu daddy
    SUB:
    Red Captain:
    Blue Captain:
    Red =
    Blue =

Round 2:
    Facilitator: fu daddy/Frog
    SUB:
    Red Captain:
    Blue Captain:
    Red =
    Blue =

Round 3:
    Facilitator: Frog
    SUB:
    Red Captain: Cougar
    Blue Captain: Dank
    Red = 4
    Blue = 5

What a comeback. 4 minutes left as blue is down a couple caps and came back for the win.

Good rounds everyone! Come back next week for more action!

• Didnt have the Venice screenie.

• Round 3 looked good. What was the map?

• Kittys new awesome map... :) sorry can't remember the name of it.

• It is called waterworks_a2 I believe, really spiffy map......an you know........Squrl for the winning cap! hehe. That map sorta plays like filtration and asylum together as there are a low, mid and high route, there is an upper and lower spawn room and there is NOWHERE to hide with ze flag. I wanted to play that map the first round but as Tanq hadnt played it yer he wasnt down for it. so we ended up on venice and that was Tanqs choice so blame him for all the server crashes hehe. Although the round was a draw, cuz server crashes what time we did get to play it was fun.....*mental note never put myself on mid route again* The 2nd map was filtration frog and YBR were captains....we all know who picked that map and of course frogs team dominated til the last 30 seconds when we finally pulled a cap out makin it 5-1.

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux