FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• -= FSK405 Sunday Night Scrim =-

August 4, 2013 8:00est

Battle Rant By: fu daddy

Scrim Settings: (Settings per FSK405 Member Discussions)

FSK405 members have the right to ask minors to sit out.
    Server Password changed.
    FSK405 members are allowed to Spectate if teams are even and a match is in progress.
    Balanced Teams Required unless the captains choose otherwise. If there are an uneven number of available players the facilitator will ask for a volunteer to Substitute. If no player volunteers, the captains will select a player. Substitutes will be logged to insure no one is a consistent SUB.
    (NOTE: SUB's can be a valued asset to a team being the eyes, ears, and voice of the team dont view it as a punishment.)
    All above settings can be modified per captains approval.
    TS3Players will NOT move themselves to the "Staging -LOCKED-" channel; Please allow the Facilitator(s) to move you.
    Role will be called prior to each round, and players will be moved to Staging -LOCKED- channel by a Facilitator upon player confirmation.
    Once players have been moved to the "Staging-LOCKED-" channel, all (confirmed) eligible players are locked in. If teams are uneven, FSK405 members have first dibs.
    Captains have ~10 minutes for strats; if more time is required, please inform a Facilitator
    All players must have a *proper* connection
    The facilitator holds the right to create teams if captains cannot be produced in a timely fashion.

Round 1: ut4_deception
    Facilitator: fu daddy
    SUB:
    Red Captain: YouBleedred
    Blue Captain: Squrl
    Red = 3
    Blue = 2

A wonderful back and forth round. Red seemed to push middle and the garage hard throughout, while just wanting to hold blue back on the stairs. A few times red managed the stairs and once or twice even made it on top. Blue mostly handled the stairs bridge though, but couldn't always pull the flag out. Red seemed to handle the hill and garage, with blue holding out most of the time. Red capped first, early on. Blue evened a few minutes later only to have red take it back. Blue capped late, which marked a long overtime. Blue was able to touch the red flag numerous times, but couldn't make it out as red seemed to have 5 people spawning at once. With blue mostly dead, red grabbed the flag and capped.

Round 2: ut4_sarlat
    Facilitator: fu daddy
    SUB:
    Red Captain: Pockets
    Blue Captain: Dankrider
    Red = 1
    Blue = 4

I think teams were a bit uneven here, but nonetheless, red held their own. Blue's main objective was to spawncamp, which they did effectively about 25% of the time, to red's credit. Long flag standoffs were the norm here with at least 3 occurring. Nothing could keep blue from winning this round it seemed, as red could never really get into their spawn.

Round 3: ut4_kingdom_rc6
    Facilitator: Reflux
    SUB:
    Red Captain: Blownmeacougar
    Blue Captain: YouBleedRed
    Red = 1
    Blue = 2

It was decided before the round that everyone would play, which meant that blue would have the extra person for the first 10 minutes. After the first 10, we would reassess. Blue only held a 2-1 advantage after the first 10 minutes, but to make it fair, Dgrunt was shipped to red for 51 cents and prospects to be named later. Blue effectively held off red for the rest of the match, despite some tense moments.

Good rounds everyone! Come back next week for more action!
    1375788806 343 FT0 Round 1

1375788806 343 FT0 Round 2

1375788806 343 FT0 Round 3

• We sold dgrunt for .52 cents, dont sell the man short! He's worth that extra penny hhehe! Anyhow great games sunday night folks it was lotsa fun. The first round woulda been a blowout in my opinion had Fudaddy not suggested we give up Dank and Ace for Russa and Risk as my first 5 picks were some major run an gun people. We held our own though, with that said maybe I shoulda picked red instead of blue to compensate for our trades but I was unsure which side spawns where. I can NEVER remember that lol. The second map hmmmmm Dankrider as captain and our team spawn camping lol that would NEVER happen lol. Anyhow good times and lotsa fun on sundays!

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux