FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• -= FSK405 Sunday Night Scrim =-

July 7, 2013 8:00est

Battle Rant By: fu daddy

Scrim Settings: (Settings per FSK405 Member Discussions)

FSK405 members have the right to ask minors to sit out.
    Server Password changed.
    FSK405 members are allowed to Spectate if teams are even and a match is in progress.
    Balanced Teams Required unless the captains choose otherwise. If there are an uneven number of available players the facilitator will ask for a volunteer to Substitute. If no player volunteers, the captains will select a player. Substitutes will be logged to insure no one is a consistent SUB.
    (NOTE: SUB's can be a valued asset to a team being the eyes, ears, and voice of the team dont view it as a punishment.)
    All above settings can be modified per captains approval.
    TS3Players will NOT move themselves to the "Staging -LOCKED-" channel; Please allow the Facilitator(s) to move you.
    Role will be called prior to each round, and players will be moved to Staging -LOCKED- channel by a Facilitator upon player confirmation.
    Once players have been moved to the "Staging-LOCKED-" channel, all (confirmed) eligible players are locked in. If teams are uneven, FSK405 members have first dibs.
    Captains have ~10 minutes for strats; if more time is required, please inform a Facilitator
    All players must have a *proper* connection
    The facilitator holds the right to create teams if captains cannot be produced in a timely fashion.

Round 1: ut4_asylum
    Facilitator: fu daddy
    SUB:
    Red Captain: Littlefoot
    Blue Captain: Dgrunt
    Red = 1
    Blue = 2

Captains were ready by the time I was ready! Woohoo! Thanks Dgrunt and Littlefoot. This round was a battle as both sides were evenly matched. Red evenly spread things out over the map (I'm starting to think this is a bad idea for a strat) while blue focused a bit more on the middle portion of the map. Pooty seemed to cause headaches for red as a rover. Blue capped in the final minutes to pull it out.

Round 2: ut4_oildepot
    SUB:
    Red Captain: Tanq
    Blue Captain: Acetone
    Red = 3
    Blue = 4

Fierce gun battles throughout. If you would look up at any point, you'd see a kitty flying through the air as her task was to rush top middle over the pipes. Blue seemed to gain an advantage when we could take the container directly in front of red's flag. Red found bringing the blue flag back on their right the easiest, as all three caps were done this way. After 13 minutes of extra fun, blue capped, just after a timeout. Still don't know how 7 caps were had with this many people.

Round 3: drarena_A5
    SUB: ???
    Red Captain: Trancer
    Blue Captain: Dankrider
    Red = 15
    Blue = 9

Can you skate? It took some getting used to, but it was kinda fun. This map is more speed than shooting. All I could see was trancer, kitty, pooty, and dank flying by me in blurs. I think Dank capped each of our 9 caps. The only time I grabbed red's flag was when I mistakenly went too fast. Oops. Fun time though.

Good rounds everyone! Come back next week for more action!
    1373456318 343 FT0 Round 1

1373456318 343 FT0 Round 2

1373456318 343 FT0 Round 3

• Excellent matches again this week! Round 1 on Red felt like an uphill climb every bit of the way. Blue pretty much had control of every route and even when it seemed that Red pushed past the 50, Blue was able to stave off the attack. Dunno about the rest of my team mates, but I felt like JFK in the back of a limo - shots hitting me from every which way :-( Round 2 - now this round I have a 'lil something to say about! Some unexplained trickeration happened without me or any one of my team mates noticing until Red stole ahem 'took' 3 flags from Blue. As Blue captain during the picks I felt I had a very strong team. Soon as the match started it seemed like Blue was being outshot all over the map. As time went on we found ourselves being shut out by 3 runs before someone noticed we were playing one man down?! Since I won first pick we had an extra player Dank as sub. Soon as we figured it out, Dank unsubbed and play resumed. Then the REAL match began. Yeah, we stopped the bleeding, took 4 caps and won the match! Looking back on my notes there was no JSON listed on either team. Tell me, how did that knife slinging hooligan sneak past security? You gots some 'splainin' to do there captain Tanq! We want answers! Round 3 - That sure was different and a whole lotta fun! Throw your strats out the window and learn to slide, cos that map's a doozy! It was so refreshing to play on what felt like being in another dimension. Sure it was Urt, and yes it was CTF, but this was anything but your average scrim! Do you cap, defend, shoot, slide, run, double back, chase? So many choices! Made fun a GREAT time! Thanks again FSK and friends - cya next week!

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux