FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• -= FSK405 Sunday Night Scrim =-

June 9, 2013 8:00est

Battle Rant By: fu daddy

Scrim Settings: (Settings per FSK405 Member Discussions)

FSK405 members have the right to ask minors to sit out.
    Server Password changed.
    FSK405 members are allowed to Spectate if teams are even and a match is in progress.
    Balanced Teams Required unless the captains choose otherwise. If there are an uneven number of available players the facilitator will ask for a volunteer to Substitute. If no player volunteers, the captains will select a player. Substitutes will be logged to insure no one is a consistent SUB.
    (NOTE: SUB's can be a valued asset to a team being the eyes, ears, and voice of the team dont view it as a punishment.)
    All above settings can be modified per captains approval.
    TS3Players will NOT move themselves to the "Staging -LOCKED-" channel; Please allow the Facilitator(s) to move you.
    Role will be called prior to each round, and players will be moved to Staging -LOCKED- channel by a Facilitator upon player confirmation.
    Once players have been moved to the "Staging-LOCKED-" channel, all (confirmed) eligible players are locked in. If teams are uneven, FSK405 members have first dibs.
    Captains have ~10 minutes for strats; if more time is required, please inform a Facilitator
    All players must have a *proper* connection
    The facilitator holds the right to create teams if captains cannot be produced in a timely fashion.

Round 1: ut4_casa
    Facilitator: fu daddy
    SUB: -none-
    Red Captain: Acetone
    Blue Captain: Buzzkill
    Red = 1
    Blue = 3

This round had very even teams, with the only difference IMO being that blue is a little easier side. There seemed to be a constant battle in the fountain/narrow hallway areas as Pooty, Necrosis, and Nikki from red met up with myself, Boogie, and Littlefoot (among others). I think Zane and Dank had their own little powwow in market, as I barely saw them. Red capped first amongst blue confusion (I think), but blue turned it around focusing on middle. Boogie made several nice runs and capped at least twice for blue. Buzzkill also capped! (Yay!) I also learned what a Spackchock is. Please ask Buzzkill about this privately as it's strange, but apparently delicious. Acetone told him about it, go figure. Thanks Nikki for evening teams.

Round 2: ut4_asylum
    SUB:
    Red Captain: Dgrunt
    Blue Captain: Russa
    Red = 3
    Blue = 0

Always a good round on this map. The theater was a focal point for both teams, with red normally getting the better of blue as they had a good tactic of shooting us in the back via the upper middle through the windows. Blue could never really get into red's flag area (although I had fun killing them when they were trying to jump up and get their flag to cap it). Pooty was excellent roaming the middle and Nikki only died 15 times! I also think she dreams about this map at night. Good job red.

Round 3: ut4_aardtimes_fixed (BOMB!)
    SUB:
    Team 1: Necrosis
    Team 2: Dankrider
    Team 1 = 5
    Team 2 = 11

Something different, bomb mode! Team 2 consistently took to the roofs on defense, as I don't think team 1 set the bomb at all. While on offense, team 2 set the bomb almost each time, which had a very short "boom time". Overall team 2 owned each round. Fun.

Good rounds everyone! Come back next week for more action!
    1370864988 343 FT0 Round 1

1370864988 343 FT0 Round 2

1370864988 343 FT0 Round 3 1

1370864988 343 FT0 Round 3 2

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux