FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• FSK405 & Friends Sunday Scrim! May 5, 2013

-= FSK405 Sunday Night Scrim =-

May 5, 2013 8:00est

Battle Rant By: fu daddy

Scrim Settings: (Settings per FSK405 Member Discussions)

FSK405 members have the right to ask minors to sit out.
    Server Password changed.
    FSK405 members are allowed to Spectate if teams are even and a match is in progress.
    Balanced Teams Required unless the captains choose otherwise. If there are an uneven number of available players the facilitator will ask for a volunteer to Substitute. If no player volunteers, the captains will select a player. Substitutes will be logged to insure no one is a consistent SUB.
    (NOTE: SUB's can be a valued asset to a team being the eyes, ears, and voice of the team dont view it as a punishment.)
    All above settings can be modified per captains approval.
    TS3Players will NOT move themselves to the "Staging -LOCKED-" channel; Please allow the Facilitator(s) to move you.
    Role will be called prior to each round, and players will be moved to Staging -LOCKED- channel by a Facilitator upon player confirmation.
    Once players have been moved to the "Staging-LOCKED-" channel, all (confirmed) eligible players are locked in. If teams are uneven, FSK405 members have first dibs.
    Captains have ~10 minutes for strats; if more time is required, please inform a Facilitator
    All players must have a *proper* connection

Round 1: Roma_B23
    Facilitator: fu daddy
    SUB: -none-
    Red Captain: Xyster
    Blue Captain: Acetone
    Red = 4
    Blue = 7

After a bit of a delay with people joining and such, a great round was played. The match was back and forth throughout most of it. Blue simply managed to get the flag out of red's area more often via the stairs. Red seemed to push middle when going for the flag while sending a few guys around back of blue's spawn a couple of times. When red managed to get into blue's spawn, they did well. Blue simply fended them off enough at the end to win as red waged a short-lived comeback.

Round 2: Paradise
    Facilitator: fu daddy
    SUB:
    Red Captain: none
    Blue Captain: none
    Red = 0
    Blue = 3

What a hard fought map. Keeper (I believe) capped both of blue's flag with outstanding runs through the middle of the map. I believe the difference was the middle of map in this one as blue seemed to continually push middle holding the area right outside of red's flag. I had some nice battles with Zane on the cliffs also. Fairly even throughout, but blue's ownage of the middle proved to be the difference.

Round 3: ???
    Facilitator: ???
    SUB:
    Red Captain: ???
    Blue Captain: ???
    Red = ?
    Blue = ?

No round 3 for me, as I was watching the back of my eyelids. Can someone please add?

Good rounds everyone! Come back next week for more action!
    1368012307 343 FT0 Round 1

1368012307 343 FT0 Round 2

• Round 3: Sliema
    Facilitator: xYster
    SUB:
    Red Captain: not sure
    Blue Captain: who knows
    Red = ?
    Blue = ?

I don't have a screenshot. We did a few shuffles and played the teams. It was a good round.

• Thanks for facilitating round 3 xyster! You are now slightly less of a douchebag!

• Here is a recording of Game 3 from my perspective. Enjoy,. :)
    Watch live video from 5a5quatch on TwitchTV

• Thanks for posting your Twitch Sash. The last round I had a lot of fun taking turns dying with Yeti and Little until you took the roof on the left and threw me off rhythm. Was like we had our own personal match on the left path. GG's in all rounds. Always fun when we get everyone together for the scrims. See ya'll Sun.

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux