FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• Conclusions on the shed incident:

You say there is 1 foodstep.
    There are more than 5.

You compare locating somebody with sound while medic and reloading and one foodstep with locating someone with a lot of foodsteps with no other sounds (I dont even listen to that wind)

You say I shot at the wall and tried to hit the wall.
    I explained you that I was moving and tried to hit the non-wall part of the corner. And this why I was moving.

You see on that screen that my dot isnt even 2 o3 pixels from the air-part of the corner away:
    http://i.imgur.com/qSHgZVA.jpg

You see on all the following screens that im often aiming at edges and corner to see my crosshair. And you can see that I have problems with my dot in the air. Don't get why you're still ignoring my settings. You're repeating me and try to misrepresent my statements even those actions that have been explained with those statements are completely different:
    http://imgur.com/iGVjWPq,1oehzK7,5f2mpnS,DcmGFnv,JYjLWrs,BpyftaO,lJuLJP4,TAxAfFe,SKgptOc,wgjieqE,QlSok0A,OfSkiTZ,b3eZBTz,tp0Lf0S,VLlycxV,s1gbiiL,ctXCcI0,ibubDPo,M1aeOTq,O1Y9j14,YeSis4M,6CbQxPa,ToKz1uJ

23 screenshots for you with my crosshairsettings. On screen 7 you also see the laser on roof & on screen 6 you see the first preshot (zoom in and count the pixels - remember i was moving)

Also the video for BoogieKnight in full HD. You can see the dark/black body flying up in the air - it's just the brightness settings.
    To the jump you've mentioned. After one jump I realized my stamina wont be enough so I decided to strafe to the arrow. Then I saw the enemy. In timscale .15 you can see that I'm surprised to see the enemy.

I dont remember how I played 7 days ago in a random pub match - I just can say now what I think I've thought at this time.

• You claim, "I wasn't able to hear his position due to reloading and medicing but I've heard him."

You timed the blue player perfectly with his position and prefired into the wall. Without wallhack, you couldn't see him. So you imply you guessed it with sound, but admit you didn't "hear his position."

I agree you can't pinpoint his position. As you move to put your crosshairs on the wall, the blue player is backpedaling against the ledge without moving. He then moves to your left out of sight. He stops. Then he moves left into your sight.

The backpedaling would have created footsteps that you claim you can hear, and yet the blue player wouldn't have been moving at all. Yet you still aimed and fired into the wall at the moment that the blue player reached your crosshairs behind it.

And you think that means nothing? You think that's not suspicious to an outside viewer? You think that this is simply explained away by advanced settings and expert tactics? And you believe only players with advanced settings, cranked-up Bose speakers and league trophies could understand how to view this demo?

• I still have questions regarding the shots to both top corners of RED from BLUE roof. The accuracy has Devil written all over it. Shooting scopeless to those points with that accuracy has me doubtfull of no hack assistance. I play with player info in my setup, so I would know immediately if they were friend or foe. I do not believe Devil does the same. The timing of the aim to the shots fired is so quick it still leaves me feeling a radar of sorts must be helping as the accuracy is hard to swallow. There is reasonable argument on Devils part as far as the Blue roof issue goes, but on the other hand why would you give up your position and shoot to the wall until seeing the player. I have spec'd Devil many times and have never witnessed him follow a wall with his DOT and make unnecessary pre fires and risk giving up his position.Based on his arguments thus far I have to assume that he is taking into consideration he feels that the lack of competition allows him that sloppiness. It is clear to me so far that Devil has an explanation for his every move. It is very important that we try to get as many "EXPERIENCED" demo views in order to come to a precise conclusion.
    * To Devil.. you are a very respected player in this community. Please remember that we are all working diligently to make sure this process is dealt with professionally and without bias. This is in no way a headhunting expedition. We take all matters of these sorts seriously. Your patience in the matter is appreciated and we thank you for understanding the process. EZ

• You claim, "I wasn't able to hear his position due to reloading and medicing but I've heard him."

You timed the blue player perfectly with his position and prefired into the wall. Without wallhack, you couldn't see him. So you imply you guessed it with sound, but admit you didn't "hear his position."

I agree you can't pinpoint his position. As you move to put your crosshairs on the wall, the blue player is backpedaling against the ledge without moving. He then moves to your left out of sight. He stops. Then he moves left into your sight.

The backpedaling would have created footsteps that you claim you can hear, and yet the blue player wouldn't have been moving at all. Yet you still aimed and fired into the wall at the moment that the blue player reached your crosshairs behind it.

And you think that means nothing? You think that's not suspicious to an outside viewer? You think that this is simply explained away by advanced settings and expert tactics? And you believe only players with advanced settings, cranked-up Bose speakers and league trophies could understand how to view this demo?

theSheilaDivine

This part "You claim, "I wasn't able to hear his position due to reloading and medicing but I've heard him."" was said for the guys at blue roof. And those preshoots were pretty bad.

• You had indicated previously that your mini-map was close to your crosshairs so you can detect enemies easier:

You wrote, "You always should have an eye on the minimap for grenades, preshots, binds, etc
    And ofcourse you have to listen to noise that enemies are doing.
    That's what you have to do if you want to play in high divisions.

You can put the minimap in the middle of the display, so it's next to your crosshair. If the minimap is too far away from your crosshair, this would help you."

In the demo you just posted, your minimap is at the default top left.

• I still have questions regarding the shots to both top corners of RED from BLUE roof. The accuracy has Devil written all over it. Shooting scopeless to those points with that accuracy has me doubtfull of no hack assistance. I play with player info in my setup, so I would know immediately if they were friend or foe. I do not believe Devil does the same. The timing of the aim to the shots fired is so quick it still leaves me feeling a radar of sorts must be helping as the accuracy is hard to swallow. There is reasonable argument on Devils part as far as the Blue roof issue goes, but on the other hand why would you give up your position and shoot to the wall until seeing the player. I have spec'd Devil many times and have never witnessed him follow a wall with his DOT and make unnecessary pre fires and risk giving up his position.Based on his arguments thus far I have to assume that he is taking into consideration he feels that the lack of competition allows him that sloppiness. It is clear to me so far that Devil has an explanation for his every move. It is very important that we try to get as many "EXPERIENCED" demo views in order to come to a precise conclusion.
    * To Devil.. you are a very respected player in this community. Please remember that we are all working diligently to make sure this process is dealt with professionally and without bias. This is in no way a headhunting expedition. We take all matters of these sorts seriously. Your patience in the matter is appreciated and we thank you for understanding the process. EZ

FSK405|EZ

BanMe already posted a video where he shoots people from same spot in the head easily in a row.
    Just try to shot at them, if you're not trying you't have success.
    "I play with player info in my setup, so I would know immediately if they were friend or foe. I do not believe Devil does the same."
    My playerlist is set that I see all names on the right bottom and they show up if they are friends and im scoping at them.

"* To Devil.. you are a very respected player in this community. Please remember that we are all working diligently to make sure this process is dealt with professionally and without bias. This is in no way a headhunting expedition."

It's the third time sheila posts something with ignoring my settings. What would you think if you try to explain people something and they dont give a fck what you tell them.

• That still doesn't explain how you timed your shot using sound, when the blue player's footsteps were erratic and misleading.

You claim, "I wasn't able to hear his position due to reloading and medicing but I've heard him."

theSheilaDivine

This part "You claim, "I wasn't able to hear his position due to reloading and medicing but I've heard him."" was said for the guys at blue roof. And those preshoots were pretty bad.

DeviL

• You had indicated previously that your mini-map was close to your crosshairs so you can detect enemies easier:

You wrote, "You always should have an eye on the minimap for grenades, preshots, binds, etc
    And ofcourse you have to listen to noise that enemies are doing.
    That's what you have to do if you want to play in high divisions.

You can put the minimap in the middle of the display, so it's next to your crosshair. If the minimap is too far away from your crosshair, this would help you."

In the demo you just posted, your minimap is at the default top left.

theSheilaDivine

"You can put the minimap in the middle of the display, so it's next to your crosshair. If the minimap is too far away from your crosshair, this would help you."
    It was an advise for sheila. I have no problem with watching at minimap and at the crosshair at nearly the same time.

• That still doesn't explain how you timed your shot using sound, when the blue player's footsteps were erratic and misleading.

You claim, "I wasn't able to hear his position due to reloading and medicing but I've heard him."

theSheilaDivine

DeviL

theSheilaDivine

Could you just listen to me once now?
    Turn your volume up. Use Headphones and it will sound like the enemy will show up. Thats why I am shooting - I couldn't know that my enemy walks at an edge 30cm away from the corner. I thought he will show up in a few moments. Then I wanted to rush him with one circle and a strafe to his spot because the preshots havent hit. Then he showed up and I have to aim again.

• No, it does not. I am trying to listen to what you're saying. I have blown my ears out a dozen times at normal speed.

You keep insisting that this comes down to your ability to "hear" this player about to come out from behind the wall. That is the core of your argument. I don't need your settings to understand this.

And I am telling you, that the footsteps you hear when you spawn, are of a player moving away from you. Everybody understands this point. We're all on the same page. The sound fades to almost nothing shortly after. It is almost non-existant when you train on the wall, when you prefire and when the blue player appears.

You cannot position his movement with sound when you train on the wall. You cannot position his movement until you see him. And yet you time your pre-fire with his movement behind the wall to perfection.

That makes this instance very lucky or very unfortunate for you. But you refuse to concede either luck or fortune. You keep insisting this shot came about because of your terrific expertise and exceptional hearing.

Every person reading this forum should blast their speakers and share their opinion on this moment: Immediately before Devil prefires, do footsteps indicate the moment the blue player will appear at that corner?

That is my sticking point. I don't hear it. I don't understand why you wouldn't use your spectacular ears in all situations like this. To be able determine the lateral direction of players over 30 paces away would mean you have a sonar-like instinct. This situation is nothing like Kingdom or Casa. In the other demos of you that I've seen, you don't match this behavior.

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux This topic is now closed