FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• FSK405 & Friends Sunday Scrim! April 14, 2013

-= FSK405 Sunday Night Scrim =-

April 14, 2013 8:00est

Battle Rant By: fu daddy

Scrim Settings: (Settings per FSK405 Member Discussions)

FSK405 members have the right to ask minors to sit out.
    Server Password changed.
    FSK405 members are allowed to Spectate if teams are even and a match is in progress.
    Balanced Teams Required unless the captains choose otherwise. If there are an uneven number of available players the facilitator will ask for a volunteer to Substitute. If no player volunteers, the captains will select a player. Substitutes will be logged to insure no one is a consistent SUB.
    (NOTE: SUB's can be a valued asset to a team being the eyes, ears, and voice of the team dont view it as a punishment.)
    All above settings can be modified per captains approval.
    TS3Players will NOT move themselves to the "Staging -LOCKED-" channel; Please allow the Facilitator(s) to move you.
    Role will be called prior to each round, and players will be moved to Staging -LOCKED- channel by a Facilitator upon player confirmation.
    Once players have been moved to the "Staging-LOCKED-" channel, all (confirmed) eligible players are locked in. If teams are uneven, FSK405 members have first dibs.
    Captains have ~10 minutes for strats; if more time is required, please inform a Facilitator
    All players must have a *proper* connection

Round 1: Ramelle
    Facilitator: Fu Daddy
    SUB: -none-
    Red Captain: Acetone
    Blue Captain: Tanq
    Red = 3
    Blue = 0

Good ole Ramelle. Blue tried to push middle and piernod. Red pushed them back almost all of the time. The main point for blue to get to was the big red building overlooking blue's flag area, and I think they only got there once, and only for a few seconds. A workman's like effort by red in this one shutting out blue 3-0.

Round 2: Crossing
    Facilitator: fu daddy
    SUB:
    Red Captain: BlownCougar
    Blue Captain: Frog
    Red = 1
    Blue = 5

Ah, a different map! Crossing seems to be all about timing, taking the flag when the other team is either all dead or all alive, just not near their flag. You have so many routes you can take back with it, all you need to do is hide for a bit before returning. Blue accomplished this a couple of times. Zane did his best trying to hold their flag area by sniping from the top, with good success. Myself and littlefoot tried going right, but got mowed down many times by some sort of a Wumpus blur. It had big eyes and sharp teeth, I'm pretty sure. Our middle/left groups fared much better, gaining all of our caps. Blue outslugged red, 5-1.

Round 3: ???
    Facilitator: Dankrider
    SUB:
    Red Captain:
    Blue Captain:
    Red =
    Blue =

Good rounds everyone! Come back next week for more action!

If someone could add round 3, that would be awesome!
    1366112246 343 FT0 Round 1

1366112246 343 FT0 Round 2

• Round 3: ProvingGrounds
    Facilitator: DankRider
    SUB: DankRider
    Red Captain: Yeti
    Blue Captain: Degrunt
    Red = 1
    Blue = 0

Team Yeti did a good job keeping team Degrunt behind the 50. thus good stand off and a one cap win.

1366132508 791 FT65915 Sunday Scrim Round3

• Watch live video from 5a5quatch on TwitchTV It was a good close game though i died alot.

• that's pretty cool sasquatch - I love the audio of people talking in team speak to go with it. That's some pretty funny stuff :)

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux