FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• FSK405 & Friends Sunday Scrim! February 17, 2013

-= FSK405 Sunday Night Scrim =-

February 17, 2013 8:00est

Battle Rant By: fu daddy

Scrim Settings: (Settings per FSK405 Member Discussions)

FSK405 members have the right to ask minors to sit out.
    Server Password changed.
    FSK405 members are allowed to Spectate if teams are even and a match is in progress.
    Balanced Teams Required unless the captains choose otherwise. If there are an uneven number of available players the facilitator will ask for a volunteer to Substitute. If no player volunteers, the captains will select a player. Substitutes will be logged to insure no one is a consistent SUB.
    (NOTE: SUB's can be a valued asset to a team being the eyes, ears, and voice of the team dont view it as a punishment.)
    All above settings can be modified per captains approval.
    TS3Players will NOT move themselves to the "Staging -LOCKED-" channel; Please allow the Facilitator(s) to move you.
    Role will be called prior to each round, and players will be moved to Staging -LOCKED- channel by a Facilitator upon player confirmation.
    Once players have been moved to the "Staging-LOCKED-" channel, all (confirmed) eligible players are locked in. If teams are uneven, FSK405 members have first dibs.
    Captains have ~10 minutes for strats; if more time is required, please inform a Facilitator
    All players must have a *proper* connection

Round 1: Docks
    Facilitator: fu daddy
    SUB: -none-
    Red Captain: R
    Blue Captain: KittyWumpus
    Red = 3
    Blue = 1

Good ole Docks. Could red guard their more easily defensible flag against the (what seemed like) the aerial attach of Dank at the crane and Nikki in the hallway? More most of the map, yes! Red was pushed back for the first good 8 minutes, seemingly not getting past the 50 yard line with Nikki using her kitty gun to snipe us in the middle. Finally, red managed to sneak into blue's side mid way through and continued to do so pushing blue back on their heels for a bit. 3 caps were won during this time. With about 5 minutes left, blue once again pushed red back but could only manage one.

Round 2: Casa
    Red Captain: Russa
    Blue Captain: Frog
    Red = 0
    Blue = 10

Blue owned the fountain, held off Dank in the market, and weathered any wave that red threw at them. Easier side=easier time defending flag. Risk even got his nightly knife in on me. It made me happy to see him happy.

Round 2: Laberinto
    Red Captain: Zane Darque
    Blue Captain: Dankrider
    Red = 2
    Blue = 5

Given the leet jumping skills of Dank and Frog, I thought this round would be quite lopsided. However, red did a nice jump taking the high areas and used the positions to rain hellfire down on blue. However, when blue did manage to take the flag, those jumping skills came in handy with a cap just seconds after the taking.

Nikki, if you make that "LAND (OR MAN OR WHATEVER) OVERBOARD" sound happen again, I'm taking your putter, and your 7 iron.

Good games this week. Check back next week for more action!

1361192033 343 FT0 Round 1

1361192033 343 FT0 Round 2

1361192033 343 FT0 Round 3

• Awesome rant fu, and excellent facilimatating.

Docks was great fun. Blue stormed the flag near the end of the round and nearly came back.

Casa was not so great fun. We were already down like six to nothing when a teammate said that they just grabbed our flag AGAIN. I replied that I didn't care anymore because I had just sliced and teabagged fudaddy. Happy that you're happy that I'm happy.

Laberinto. Have fun storming the castle...
    That's just what we did.

Good games everybody, thanks for playing!

• Thought it was funny on Laberinto I was running long left from blue through the cemetery. I would hide in the cemetery and wait until the red guy passed me and rush in for the flag.

Fun rounds good times

• Looks like another great scrim this week with a nice turnout! So sorry I had to miss it! :-( Hopefully see you guys this week!

• Crap, I forgot to ban Acetone from this thread for not showing up.

=]

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux