FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• FSK405 & Friends Sunday Urt & B3 Scrim! June 3, 2012
    -= FSK405 Sunday Night Scrim =-
    June 3, 2012 8:00est
    Battle Rant By: xYster
    Scrim Settings: (Settings per FSK405 Member Discussions)
    • FSK405 members have the right to ask minors to sit out.
    • Server Password changed.
    • FSK405 members are allowed to Spectate if teams are even and a match is in progress.
    • Balanced Teams Required unless the captains choose otherwise. If there are an uneven number of available players the facilitator will ask for a volunteer to Substitute. If no player volunteers, the captains will select a player. Substitutes will be logged to insure no one is a consistent SUB. (NOTE: SUB's can be a valued asset to a team being the eyes, ears, and voice of the team dont view it as a punishment.)
    • All above settings can be modified per captains approval.
    • TS3Players will NOT move themselves to the "Staging -LOCKED-" channel; Please allow the Facilitator(s) to move you.
    • Role will be called prior to each round, and players will be moved to Staging -LOCKED- channel by a Facilitator upon player confirmation.
    • Once players have been moved to the "Staging-LOCKED-" channel, all (confirmed) eligible players are locked in. If teams are uneven, FSK405 members have fist dibs.
    • Captains have ~10 minutes for strats; if more time is required, please inform a Facilitator
    • All players must have a *proper* connection
    Pre-rant: Thanks to all who showed and captained! Round 1: Simpsons_B5 Facilitator: xYster SUB: -none- Red Captain: Squrl Blue Captain: pmac Red = 10 Blue = 6
    Round 2: Filtration Facilitator: xYster SUB: -Whitedog- Red Captain: Reflux Blue Captain: Frog Red = 07 Blue = 00 Overview: GREAT GAME!
    Round 3: Once Facilitator: xYster SUB: -xyster- Red Captain: Lockets Blue Captain: Russa Red = 00 Blue = 02
    Excellent Scrim again this week!!! Thanks to all who showed!!! 1
    ~~~~~Post Your Battle Rant Here~~~~~

• Looks like a solid turnout! So what were the overviews? Do any players or captains have any battle rants to share?

• I played in the second and third rounds. The second round was filteration and red was overrun most of the time. It seemed to me that blue used the upper left door, with groups of 4. They would hold the door until they were ready for a stab at the flag. We got own't the whole map and didn't make much progress on getting to the other side of the map.

The third round I captained and the map was Once. I had frog put together the strats, we basically filled the holes. The main strat was to make it to the backside of their base and take advantage of spawn points. Once is a very tough map, being so small, get the flag out was one tough job. My team was able to cap twice and Lockets team got coned. I think Lockets team failed to gain contol of the 50 yard line because they had to many snipers in the back of their base.

• Which Simpsons is this?

• ---> ut4_simpsons_b5

Author: Maggu
    Urban Terror Conversion: SleepingGuy

The Story

The story:
    =================================================================
    Original author (Maggu) authorization has been given to DankRider (FSK405) and SleepingGuy (No Clan :-( )
    to convert simpsons_q3 (quake3 version) to UT41. Dank managed to contact original author to have .map
    and asked me if i could help. Sure !

The orginal q3 map is playable in ut41 ! Why converting ?
    simpsons q3 is a quake3 map done with all the entities and map tech used for quake3. Lot of things do not show up
    in simpsons q3 played on ut41 like weapons pickup, extra ammo, medkit. Also spawn entites specially for CTF are
    the one used by quake but work only in ut41 by compatibility which could not be the case in futher ut release.
    There are no FTL /Bomb etc . gametype too. Lighting needed to be changed a bit due to the way UT deal with it now.
    So I have been asked to convert from q3 to ut41 by DankRider (FSK405).
    All these items above have been done now. Here is some details:

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux