FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• FSK405 & Friends Sunday Urt & B3 Scrim! April 29, 2012
    -= FSK405 Sunday Night Scrim =-
    April 29, 2012 8:00est
    Battle Rant By: DankRider
    Scrim Settings: (Settings per FSK405 Member Discussions)
    • FSK405 members have the right to ask minors to sit out.
    • Server Password changed.
    • FSK405 members are allowed to Spectate if teams are even and a match is in progress.
    • Balanced Teams Required unless the captains choose otherwise. If there are an uneven number of available players the facilitator will ask for a volunteer to Substitute. If no player volunteers, the captains will select a player. Substitutes will be logged to insure no one is a consistent SUB. (NOTE: SUB's can be a valued asset to a team being the eyes, ears, and voice of the team dont view it as a punishment.)
    • All above settings can be modified per captains approval.
    • TS3Players will NOT move themselves to the "Staging -LOCKED-" channel; Please allow the Facilitator(s) to move you.
    • Role will be called prior to each round, and players will be moved to Staging -LOCKED- channel by a Facilitator upon player confirmation.
    • Once players have been moved to the "Staging-LOCKED-" channel, all (confirmed) eligible players are locked in. If teams are uneven, FSK405 members have fist dibs.
    • Captains have ~10 minutes for strats; if more time is required, please inform a Facilitator
    • All players must have a *proper* connection
    Pre-rant: Small turnout this week, but some great 6v6 games. Teams were picked splendidly. Lost of flag standoffs. Round 1: Wildwest Facilitator: DankRider SUB: -none- Red Captain: Squrl Blue Captain: FSK405|R Red = 04 Blue = 05 Overview: Red dominated the majority of the round, until the last two crucial minutes as blue stepped up their game returning the favor spawn raping for the win.
    Round 2: desolare_rc1 Facilitator: Fudaddy~~~ SUB: -none- Red Captain: Xyster Blue Captain: Frog Red = 01 Blue =12 Overview: Project Asskicking by team|frog
    Round 3: Facilitator: SUB: -none- Red Captain: Blue Captain: Red = 00 Blue = 00 Overview:
    Excellent Scrim again this week!!! Thanks to all who showed!!!
    ~~~~~Post Your Battle Rant Here~~~~~
    [link]

• Woot, I got a day off AND i got to play. By the time I got online xyster was already facilitating and captains had been picked. Thanks to the captains and to the facilitator.

Well I was on Danks team and we won the first round, in contrast to the second round though it was tough for us. They too won their round as attackers but they cut through us like hot butter. In my opinion we clearly got owned even though the matches were tied.

Check out the awards, Mushroom (5a5q) grabbed a few of them even though he is new to the game.

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux