FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• -= FSK405 Sunday Night Scrim =-
    April 4th, 2012 8:00est
    Battle Rant By: DankRider
    Scrim Settings: (Settings per FSK405 Member Discussions)
    • FSK405 members have the right to ask minors to sit out.
    • Server Password changed.
    • FSK405 members are allowed to Spectate if teams are even and a match is in progress.
    • Balanced Teams Required unless the captains choose otherwise. If there are an uneven number of available players the facilitator will ask for a volunteer to Substitute. If no player volunteers, the captains will select a player. Substitutes will be logged to insure no one is a consistent SUB. (NOTE: SUB's can be a valued asset to a team being the eyes, ears, and voice of the team dont view it as a punishment.)
    • All above settings can be modified per captains approval.
    • TS3Players will NOT move themselves to the "Staging -LOCKED-" channel; Please allow the Facilitator(s) to move you.
    • Role will be called prior to each round, and players will be moved to Staging -LOCKED- channel by a Facilitator upon player confirmation.
    • Once players have been moved to the "Staging-LOCKED-" channel, all (confirmed) eligible players are locked in. If teams are uneven, FSK405 members have fist dibs.
    • Captains have ~10 minutes for strats; if more time is required, please inform a Facilitator
    • All players must have a *proper* connection
    Pre-rant: Small turnout this week, but some great 6v6 games. Teams were picked splendidly. Lost of flag standoffs. Round 1: Sanc Facilitator: DankRider SUB: -none- Red Captain: Risk Blue Captain: BlownCougar Red = 01 Blue = 00 Overview: Great game!! Very close, won in overtime.
    Round 2: Facilitator: DankRider SUB: -none- Red Captain: Fudaddy Blue Captain: Acetone Red = 02 Blue = 03 Overview: GREAT GAME, Won in overtime
    Round 3: Poseidon Facilitator: Fudaddy? SUB: -none- Red Captain:Spicerman31 Blue Captain: Yeti Red = 0? Blue = 0? Camp fest no one left the spawn, I mean no one, 405 minutes later finally GrandDavid caps .
    Excellent Scrim again this week!!! Thanks to all who showed!!! 1
    ~~~~~Post Your Battle Rant Here~~~~~

1333936687 791 FT59463 Ut4 Facade B5 Ctf106 30r

• Both of the games I played were great Fun. They were both close games. Evenly matched teams. I must admit during the warm up for the second round I thought were were going to get owned, because of all the spawn raping. But in the real game play we either kept that from happening or they chose not to use that strategy. Either way we ended up winning that round.

Sorry we did not have match play for BF3. I stepped away for a break and when I returned the participants had decided that we should just play in the PUB. Im easy, i went along though i do think it might have run kitty and frog off to do other things :( .

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux