FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• So I will start today's rant with an apology. In Battlefield 3 there is a master server which keeps player statistics regardless of where you play. In the spirit of joking around and getting a laugh I have been awarding a win to the team I was on for the warm up rounds. I apologize to all those on the other team as I am guilty of messing up your stats as one of the stats it keeps is your win loss ratio. Once the implication of my actions were made apparent me, I agreed to cease and desist.

Now for the rest of my rant. Thanks to Dank and Kitty for stepping up to be Captains. We had one team pick for the night and used the same picks for all of the games we played.

Our first round was team death match on Strike at Karkand, and was won by Kitty's team. I thought I was being cute by getting on top of the buildings to snipe, I had put a radio beacon up there with me so I could return when I re spawned. The trouble with that strategy my squad mate spawned up there with me and giving away my position, though I did find it fun distracting the other team trying to get me down off of there. But it didn't last long so i gave up that approach. All in all Kitty's team did a good job of kicking in our sh.... on this round.

Honorable mentions :
    Killing Machine - Big_Perm_73
    Highest Awarded - GranDavid
    Aim King - Sasquatch
    Best Recon - Combearl
    Best Support - GranDavid
    Best Assault - Big_Perm_73
    Best Engineer - SleepyGuy

1332786046 658 FT0 Capture1

Our next two rounds were squad Rush on Gulf of Oman. In our recent matches with this game mode the defenders have been the victors. This week is no exception, the defenders won both rounds. We were the attackers the first round and were successful in setting the objective several times only to be denied by a surviving defender defusing it. sigh. I did manage to go over and get a satisfying knife kill on easykill who had gotten me more than once from across the street.

Honorable mentions :
    Killing Machine - starman3x
    Highest Awarded - GranDavid
    Aim King - Sasquatch
    Best Recon - Combearl
    Best Support - GranDavid
    Best Assault - starman3x

Note: The honorable mentions were the same this game except starman bumped off Perm from the list :)

1332786046 658 FT0 Capture2

We were the defenders in this round. I found myself a nice spot away from the objective but with a clear view of it to snipe anyone who tried to set it. This strategy proved to be a good on for me. I remember picking off people that got close to it one by one, and with hardcore game play with no - kill-cam it took a while for them to route me out.

Honorable mentions :
    Killing Machine - MrDankRider
    Highest Awarded - Starman3x
    Aim King - Sasquatch
    Best Recon - Combearl
    Best Support - MrDankRider
    Best Assault - Starman3x

1332786046 658 FT0 Capture3

1332810664 658 FT59529 Capture4

1332786046 658 FT0 Capture5

• Random thoughts

It was fun times and thanks again for Facilitating. Congrats to the rookie Kittie and her wins. It was fun to get the rounds started to early in the evening.

•  

• Yep, good games. Kittie did a good job and she's no longer a tank virgin!

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux