FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• I would like to thank both GranDavid and TopTank for VOLUNTEERING to Captain this week. :)

The game mode for this week was squad rush. This is a challenging game mode as it is fast paced and low tickets. We have found that it has proven to be quite challenging for the attacking team, at least in the last few matches we have had with this game mode. The tickets for 16 players were set to 50 this week which still didn't seem enough to secure a win for the attackers. There were some close moments but no cigar for the attackers.

As the facilitator of the game, I did get a kick out of awarding our team two victories from the warm up sessions :) HEHE.

I was on GranDavids team and we were the defenders the first round. TopTanks team managed to get behind us and get on the roof of the buildings behind the objective. They had a massive spawning party up there, I know because i went up there thinking to get one or two of them and discovered there whole squad was up there and i only managed to kill 2 of them be for I was promptly dismissed. It wasn't long before I had help to clear the roofs of the vermin. They set a couple of times but we were able to defuse. eventually they ran out of their 50 lives ( if cats only had it as good ) and we won this round.

• Honorable Mentions:
      Killing Machine - GranDavid
      Highest Awarded - Sasquatch
      Aim King - Starman
      Best Recon - Sasquatch
      Best Support - Dank Rider
      Best Assault - xyster
      Best Engineer - Violence

With a victory under our belt we were confident that we would continue our good fortune and win this next match, well fate had other plans for us. I started out the game as a sniper and my plan was to pick people off from afar and provide coverage of the objective once it was set by my team mates. I had found a good spot and had sniped a few on the roofs, but then to my dismay, my team mates started to spawn on me, thus giving away my location. I didn't last long after that in that location (it was a good spot to snipe the objective).

We did manager to push past the first objective but our real battle was the last objective. It was out in the open with plenty of places (too many) that could cover it. We had set it a couple of times but the crossfire was a firestorm. They were able to defuse all of our attempts as we could not muster enough coverage when the objective was set.

• Honorable Mentions:
      Killing Machine - Earl
      Highest Awarded - Earl
      Aim King - TopTank
      Best Recon - Sasquatch
      Best Support - Reflux
      Best Assault - Earl
      Best Engineer - Violence

Looks like Earl was the MVP in this round

We continued with the same teams and game type on to Wake Island. We attacked first. I really enjoyed this game for selfish reasons I was able to achieve a Rambo 3 to 1 k/d ratio ( MUHAHAHA ). But as a team we fell short of successfully setting and then defending the first objective. It got real crowded in that objective building with nades and claymores. It was hard to survive and defend it once we set it. As an after thought it would have been better to get out of it and lob nades into it once it was set.

• Honorable Mentions:
      Killing Machine - Sasqiatch
      Highest Awarded - Starman
      Aim King - Violence
      Best Recon - Buzzkill
      Best Support - DankRider
      Best Assault - Starman

This next map proved to be play out pretty much the same as the first round. The objective building was a death trap. I died more than once in there. But as a defense we were able to defend the objective for a victory.

• Honorable Mentions:
      Killing Machine - GranDavid
      Highest Awarded - xyster
      Aim King - Zellis
      Best Recon - StarMan
      Best Support - Frog
      Best Assault - GranDavid
      Best Engineer - Violence

• Good games, defenders winning all rounds. There were a few close calls on the mcoms getting destroyed though. I don't know that I would raise the tickets too much if we did.

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux