FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• Good turnout for BF3. we played Squad Rush the first set of rounds and allowed us to all join in on the same squad. This was pretty cool because it allowed us to better share the squad kits.

xyster and GranDavid were captains. cheers for them stepping up.!!!

The first round was tough for us and we didnt succeed in our offensive push, The defence had placed a spawn point and snipers high on a building that we were not able to take out. They provided great cover of the objective and we failed. GOOD JOB GranDavid.

The next round we defense were not able to repeat the strategy, they were all over us. It didnt take long before they rolled for their victory.

Our luck changed on the next two rounds were were able to defend our ground at the second set of objectives. I was able to snipe some people attempting to set our objectives on the first level but was quickly road killed by a tank makeing its way through where i was camped out.

Our last game was pretty boring to me but I provided a vaulable service to my team by maning the mortar shells. Im sure i had a few people cussing at me at the other end of mortar fire. note to self, it is near imposible to knife an opponent maning the mortar launcher.

• Thats funny you say that Saqu., I want to say it was granddavid shooting mortor fire. I came up behind him and tried to knife him but no hit on the knifing twice, WTF. He then pulled his gun and let me have it. LOL, note to ones self, dont get fancy during a scrim, just kill.

• Wasn't me doing mortars, I'm an easy enuf knife kill without being caught doing that.
    The Squad Rush mode seemed a lot of fun to me, lots of cooperation and all were concentrated on 1 objective.
    Good times.

• Yeah, the Squad Rush was a great change from the death match we have been doing. Hopefully, we keep getting more people and run some full on rush and possible conquest games with 3-4 squads.

Good work coordinating all this Sash.

• -= FSK405 Sunday Night Scrim =-

February 19, 2012 8:00est

Battle Rant By: AceTone (substituting this week for his most awesomeness xYster)

Scrim Settings: (Settings per FSK405 Member Discussions)

• FSK405 members have the right to ask minors to sit out.
    • Server Password changed.
    • FSK405 members are allowed to Spectate if teams are even and a match is in progress.
    • Balanced Teams Required unless the captains choose otherwise. If there are an uneven number of available players the facilitator will ask for a volunteer to Substitute. If no player volunteers, the captains will select a player. Substitutes will be logged to insure no one is a consistent SUB.
      (NOTE: SUB's can be a valued asset to a team being the eyes, ears, and voice of the team dont view it as a punishment.)
    • All above settings can be modified per captains approval.
    • TS3Players will NOT move themselves to the "Staging -LOCKED-" channel; Please allow the Facilitator(s) to move you.
    • Role will be called prior to each round, and players will be moved to Staging -LOCKED- channel by a Facilitator upon player confirmation.
    • Once players have been moved to the "Staging-LOCKED-" channel, all (confirmed) eligible players are locked in. If teams are uneven, FSK405 members have fist dibs.
    • Captains have ~10 minutes for strats; if more time is required, please inform a Facilitator
    • All players must have a *proper* connection

Pre-rant: Thanks to all who showed and captained, especially xYster the most awesomest facilitator and battle rant poster evar! Special thanks to Sasha (Mrs. BlownCougar) who subbed and spectated!

Round 1: Granja
    Facilitator: the awesome xYster
    SUB: -Sasha-
    Red Captain: R
    Blue Captain: AceTone
    Red = 03
    Blue = 02

Overview: Great game and closer than we thought after teams were picked!! Red was aggressive from the start snatching an early cap. XP was basically pwning with his gaygles, choosing to hide in his barn like a little scaredy-barn owl or joining his right-side flank. Blue put up a good fight but simply didn't have enough to overcome Red in the end. Excellent game!

Round 2: Paradise
    Facilitator: the awesome xYster
    SUB: -None-
    Red Captain: Buzzkill
    Blue Captain: Furby
    Red = 04
    Blue = 00

Overview: When does a Paradise become a living hell? When Red is devastated by Truth.ca's sr8 dominance and Blue's absolute control of every route, that's when. I blame xYster :-)

Excellent Presidential style Scrim again this week!!!
    Thanks to all who showed!!!

~~~~~Post Your Battle Rant Here~~~~~

• Who were the Round 2 captains?

• granja was really close, im not a fan of the map but it was exciting because the teams were so evenly matched

paradise is one of my favourite maps, I do think that the beach side has a pretty strong advantage on that map though, not just being able to pick up sand when you spawn and throw it in the eyes of the enemy players.

druglord3 was disappointing. I remember liking that map quite a bit but now after playing it for the first time in years I find that i don't like it at all. I ended up just leaving to even the teams out.

The best part of sunday for me was in paradise before both teams readied up.

This is the first? sunday night scrim i've played (I think I played a friday night something a long time ago) and I enjoyed it, who knows, I might come back for another.

I dont normally play capture the flag though as I find it kind of a clusterfuck. I would prefer to play bomb mode or team survivor.

• R was cap for Granja. Furb was blue cap for Paradise. There was no official caps for Rd3 as it was FSK vs Others.

• Who were the Round 2 captains?

AceTone
    Rnd 1: Acetone/Blue and R/Red
    Rnd 2: Buzz/Red and Furby/Blue

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux