FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

•  

• -= FSK405 Sunday Night Scrims =-
    January 8, 2012 8:00est & 10:00est
    Battle Rant By: xYster/Sasquatch
    Scrim Settings: (Settings per FSK405 Member Discussions)
    • FSK405 members have the right to ask minors to sit out.
    • Server Password changed.
    • FSK405 members are allowed to Spectate if teams are even and a match is in progress.
    • Balanced Teams Required unless the captains choose otherwise. If there are an uneven number of available players the facilitator will ask for a volunteer to Substitute. If no player volunteers, the captains will select a player. Substitutes will be logged to insure no one is a consistent SUB. (NOTE: SUB's can be a valued asset to a team being the eyes, ears, and voice of the team dont view it as a punishment.)
    • All above settings can be modified per captains approval.
    • TS3Players will NOT move themselves to the "Staging -LOCKED-" channel; Please allow the Facilitator(s) to move you.
    • Role will be called prior to each round, and players will be moved to Staging -LOCKED- channel by a Facilitator upon player confirmation.
    • Once players have been moved to the "Staging-LOCKED-" channel, all (confirmed) eligible players are locked in. If teams are uneven, FSK405 members have fist dibs.
    • Captains have ~10 minutes for strats; if more time is required, please inform a Facilitator
    • All players must have a *proper* connection
    Pre-rant.. Urban Terror and Battlefield 3 Sunday Scrims! Thanks to all who showed up. We had a nice turnout all night. Thanks to Risk for the new rap; quite impressive. Round 1: Elgin Facilitator: xYster SUB: -none- Red Captain: Fu Blue Captain: Risk Red = 04 Blue = 00 Overview: Bleh. I guess this map is uneven. Teams seemed fine. I'm not sure Blue even saw what a Red flag looks like.
    Round 2: ut_tequila2_fix Facilitator: Dankrider SUB: -none- Red Captain: xyster Blue Captain: Frog Red = 03 Blue = 02 Overview: This was an awesome game!! Very close all the way. After teams figured out how to get around (for those who've never played it), there was a lot of action. Awesome cap by Dgrunt in less-than-a-minute overtime. Thanks Kitty for fixing the map so we can all enjoy it....again.
    Round 3: ?? Facilitator: Kitty/Fu SUB: -?- Red Captain: _____________ Blue Captain: _____________ Red = ___ Blue = ___ Overview: Rant below please....
    Excellent Scrim again this week!!! Thanks to all who showed!!! 1
    ~~~~~Post Your Battle Rant Here~~~~~

• we had to Finnish last kill with a Blade to the throat of Grandavid by Zellis i beleive muahhahahaha

• we had to Finnish last kill with a Blade to the throat of Grandavid by Zellis i beleive muahhahahaha

HatchetmaN
    I bladed Grandavid. I had to chase him for a bit, but got the job done. Next time I'll record.

I use MSI Afterburner for recording.

• No recording allowed if I'm on the other end of the blade! NEW RULE.

• ut_tequila2_fix

It was a little hard to keep the blue out of our spawn, they raped us good in there. but it wasnt enough to keep us from taking the prize. We tried to get into there spawn area, i think i stepped foot in there twice but got killed right away. I think the doorway to the Red spawn is more accessable to enemys. Good strat blue ... but no cigar.... :)

While in other news in BF3

The first game got mucked up from the start because the server settings were set to auto ballance which caused the teams to shuffle at the start of the round. I did make an announcenent for no shooting until i moved people to their proper place. but i guess some could not resist. so by the time the round started our team already had a score advantage.

As a stragegy we made sure the squads were loaded up with the right options and weapons. kept to the outskirts of the map and layed plenty of claymores where we could. When we did venture into the middle of the map we tried to get the high ground.

When we started the second round, as a lesson from the first we told everyon when the match started to move to the north and south ends of the map by team. to validate the game did not shuffle the teams. I also turned autobalance off. In this round I could not buy a kill... Frog killed me four times right off before i got my revenge. The highlight for me went unnoticed by my opponent (FROG). I managed to aquire the High spot on the map that can only be gotten to by parrachute. One of my snipes was accross the map for a frog head shot. I went YEAH!... But after the game Frog didnt know what i was talking about. sigh, what a let down.

For B3 next week, Im going to try to play Ranked scrim..... by setting the max player count to the number of people we have in the scrim... kick pub players until we only have scrim participants on.

PROS :
    * We earn rank while playing scrim.
    * We can use battlelog report as our battle rant.
    * Password issues go away.

CONS :
    * We will loose the all weapons mode.
    * We wont be able to turn PB off. There have been times that people could not connect because of PB issues.
    * we have minimum 8 players for maxplayer setting to work.

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux