FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• -= FSK405 Sunday Night Scrim =-
    January 1, 2012 8:00est
    Battle Rant By: xYster
    Scrim Settings: (Settings per FSK405 Member Discussions)
    • FSK405 members have the right to ask minors to sit out.
    • Server Password changed.
    • FSK405 members are allowed to Spectate if teams are even and a match is in progress.
    • Balanced Teams Required unless the captains choose otherwise. If there are an uneven number of available players the facilitator will ask for a volunteer to Substitute. If no player volunteers, the captains will select a player. Substitutes will be logged to insure no one is a consistent SUB. (NOTE: SUB's can be a valued asset to a team being the eyes, ears, and voice of the team dont view it as a punishment.)
    • All above settings can be modified per captains approval.
    • TS3Players will NOT move themselves to the "Staging -LOCKED-" channel; Please allow the Facilitator(s) to move you.
    • Role will be called prior to each round, and players will be moved to Staging -LOCKED- channel by a Facilitator upon player confirmation.
    • Once players have been moved to the "Staging-LOCKED-" channel, all (confirmed) eligible players are locked in. If teams are uneven, FSK405 members have fist dibs.
    • Captains have ~10 minutes for strats; if more time is required, please inform a Facilitator
    • All players must have a *proper* connection
    Pre-rant: For a holiday, we had a fine turnout. Most peeps stayed for all 3 rounds. It looked as if Round 2 was an FSK vs., but it wasn't meant to be like that. Thanks to all the captains! Round 1: Filtration Facilitator: xYster SUB: -none- Red Captain: xYster Blue Captain: Fu Red = 03 Blue = 02 Overview: Amazing cap at the end. Match went into overtime! Always a fun map.
    Round 2: Tunis Facilitator: xYster SUB: -none- Red Captain: Nikki Blue Captain: Acetone Red = 01 Blue = 00 Overview: It looked like Blue was getting their shit pushed in most of the map, but the score was only 1-0. Blue had an excess of smoke grenades, and instead of throwing them everywhere, maybe they should have tried to throw some bullets too!
    Round 3: DesertVille(CTF) Facilitator: xYster SUB: -none- Red Captain: Fu Blue Captain: xYster Red = 07 Blue = 01 Overview: Not sure who picked this asshat map, but I kept getting stuck on every wall and doorway. Hard to get faster than a walk on this map. Nikki said some technical jargon trying to explain it, but I just nodded my head and acted like I understood her. This is why we have captains, so xYster and Fu don't have to pick crap maps.
    I think XP and Acetone have a battle next week, according to the last ranting at the end of the 3rd round. Make sure they both captain next week! Excellent Scrim again this week!!! Thanks to all who showed!!! 1
    ~~~~~Post Your Battle Rant Here~~~~~

• thanks for the rap too Risk!

Awesome games. I hated getting my ass kicked so much in the 3rd round, but it was still a fun match!

• Oh, and for the second round, I asked the Captains to pick a number between 1-500. Below is what they picked:

First they both pick 333, they they picked 366 and 369. That's the closest picking I've seen yet, other than my own nose.

• Sorry folks for my snafu. My gamelocked up at the end of the round I got in and had to terminate, then my video colors were all messed, so had to reboot.
    I didn't join back in cause I was lost anyway and key bindings were a little messed up. I need to practice some before next week.
    I did get 1 kill on the Superman server that should be transferred over to the scrim. At least I think it should!!!

• I said I'd post it here - that last cap in Round 1 should have been mine, I was like 2 feet away from it.

• I said I'd post it here - that last cap in Round 1 should have been mine, I was like 2 feet away from it.

Jet Dry
    That's what you keep saying... but where's the proof? Any witnesses? Probably not.

• Oh, and remember the Medpack in my rant is clickable.

• I think XP and Acetone have a battle next week, according to the last ranting at the end of the 3rd round. Make sure they both captain next week!

xyster

LOL - unless XPleease remembers otherwise, they only thing I remember saying to him was not to med me, that's it's not worth it. He thought it was and we both got pwnd by Keeper. :(

I think XP has given up all hope of ever beating me as captain. Not sure I can make it this week, but if I do, I'd be happy to crush his hopes yet again. :D

Weird how that round 2 pick worked out! Aside from the numbers being the same, I had NO IDEA that Nikki was picking FSK and I wasn't. Nikki - did you notice that as we picked? Obviously I don't much pay attention to who wears tags or not. If anyone is still reading this babble, another comment I want to make is about the teams and how after they were all picked that Keeper comes in at the last second and takes the last spot on Nikki's team. I think our team did great against all FSK +Keeper and kept it to a 1 cap game!

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux