FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• -= FSK405 Sunday Night Scrim =-
    December 4, 2011 8:00est
    Battle Rant By: xYster
    Scrim Settings: (Settings per FSK405 Member Discussions)
    • FSK405 members have the right to ask minors to sit out.
    • Server Password changed.
    • FSK405 members are allowed to Spectate if teams are even and a match is in progress.
    • Balanced Teams Required unless the captains choose otherwise. If there are an uneven number of available players the facilitator will ask for a volunteer to Substitute. If no player volunteers, the captains will select a player. Substitutes will be logged to insure no one is a consistent SUB. (NOTE: SUB's can be a valued asset to a team being the eyes, ears, and voice of the team dont view it as a punishment.)
    • All above settings can be modified per captains approval.
    • TS3Players will NOT move themselves to the "Staging -LOCKED-" channel; Please allow the Facilitator(s) to move you.
    • Role will be called prior to each round, and players will be moved to Staging -LOCKED- channel by a Facilitator upon player confirmation.
    • Once players have been moved to the "Staging-LOCKED-" channel, all (confirmed) eligible players are locked in. If teams are uneven, FSK405 members have fist dibs.
    • Captains have ~10 minutes for strats; if more time is required, please inform a Facilitator
    • All players must have a *proper* connection
    Pre-rant.. Server moved to Chicago this week. Here at FSK405, we enjoy moving servers from city to city. Stay tuned, we may be in your neighborhood next! We tried to get things going right away, but there were some map download issues that Reflux fixed. Thank you Reflux! Thanks to the Captains this week. I think overall things went pretty smooth. Only 2 rounds this week. Battlefield 3 Scrim was at 10pm. Round 1: Zero Facilitator: xYster SUB: -Sam-Medic- Red Captain: Dank Blue Captain: Fu Red = 00 Blue = 03 Overview: Good job Blue for having a solid strat and some good gunners. Good job Red for trying to keep up. A couple flag standoffs, but nothing too long.
    Round 2: Facilitator: xYster SUB: -none- Red Captain: Frog Blue Captain: XP Red = 03 Blue = 00 Overview: Red held the 50 and only lost it a few times. Great match!
    Excellent Scrim again this week!!! Thanks to all who showed!!! 1
    ~~~~~Post Your Battle Rant Here~~~~~

• Looks like it was a good showing by FSK405 members...sorry I missed it :(

• We also had a BF3 match afterwards. I cant say it was our best one, as the moderator really messed it up. We play two games of rush and the defenders won in both rounds. Trouble is in the second round the attackers were not really playing. We were told mid way into the round but for some reason we thought they were joking, my fault i should have restarted the round then. Consider me slapped.

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux