FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• -= FSK405 Sunday Night Scrim =-
    November 13, 2011 8:00est
    Battle Rant By: xYster
    Scrim Settings: (Settings per FSK405 Member Discussions)
    • FSK405 members have the right to ask minors to sit out.
    • Server Password remained the same throughout the night.
    • FSK405 members are allowed to Spectate if teams are even and a match is in progress.
    • Balanced Teams Required unless the captains choose otherwise. If there are an uneven number of available players the facilitator will ask for a volunteer to Substitute. If no player volunteers, the captains will select a player. Substitutes will be logged to insure no one is a consistent SUB. (NOTE: SUB's can be a valued asset to a team being the eyes, ears, and voice of the team dont view it as a punishment.)
    • All above settings can be modified per captains approval.
    • TS3Players will NOT move themselves to the "Staging -LOCKED-" channel; Please allow the Facilitator(s) to move you.
    • Role will be called prior to each round, and players will be moved to Staging -LOCKED- channel by a Facilitator upon player confirmation.
    • Once players have been moved to the "Staging-LOCKED-" channel, all (confirmed) eligible players are locked in. If teams are uneven, FSK405 members have fist dibs.
    • Captains have ~10 minutes for strats; if more time is required, please inform a Facilitator
    • All players must have a *proper* connection
    Pre-rant.. Excellent turnout this week! 10v10 action. Thanks to the Captains for ... Captaining up. We had some quick starts, and 2nd round was over by 10pm EST. Please give us some comments on playability of the new (temp) server. Round 1: Toxic Facilitator: xYster SUB: -Dank (per request)- Red Captain: Fu Blue Captain: Keeper Red = 01 Blue = 00 Overview: Awesome game! Both teams kept bringing the heat. NASTY made the one and only cap.
    Round 2: Facilitator: xYster SUB: -Whitedog- Red Captain: Frog Blue Captain: Russa Red = 00 Blue = 01 Overview: There was a battle all over this map. Several timeouts by Red for player connection issues and strategy tuneups. Not sure who made that one cap, but with 6 minutes left, Red couldn't tie it up.
    Round 3: Venice Facilitator: xYster SUB: -xyster- Red Captain: Sam Blue Captain: xYster Red = 02 Blue = 04 Overview: Uhhh... I was away the entire time, so I missed what really happened... But I can take a guess looking at the scrores: GuyGravy was camping corners waiting for people to pass, then shoot them in the back. Nasty capped all 4 times for Blue. Frog was pissed cause no one paid attention to his strats. Whitedog talked about tits and ass the entire time. Cougar was unsure what map he was playing. XP dropped goggles all over ther place. Sam couldn't keep up medicing people cause of all the dying. Dank stared at his solid 125 FPS counter and marveled at what UrT looks like on his new system.
    Excellent Scrim again this week!!! Thanks to all who showed!!! 1
    ~~~~~Post Your Battle Rant Here~~~~~

• Excellent rounds tonight. Even teams throughout. Enjoyed it!

• Indeed! Even rounds/teams, exciting game-play, lots of laughs and banter, all the things that make Sunday scrims so much fun! GGS and Thx FSK!

• The new server seems solid for me, hit problems here and there, but thats to be expected with 20 people on the server. My ping is between 50 and 60 which isn't to bad.
    The second round, that was yeti who scored that flag and he almost scored again at the end. I think the third round xyster got it almost right except for Frog yelling at WD to stay on his route a hundred times.

• Did we ever get that aew player banned finally?

• xYster
    Cougar was unsure what map he was playing.

right :P what gave you that idea?
    i feel i stuck to my route.. even though i was getting a bad case of warts! sometimes i would go middle halfway threw. to try and grab the blue flag.i did manage to grab the blue flag just after you killed one of our team mates while he was grabbing your flag and get back to our spawn area with it and hold it for a min or so till i got over run..

i think i figured that map out fairly quick.. ;)

till next time

Nick

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux