FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• There were enough people around after the URT scrim to play a round of BF3. It was alot of fun.

1320646392 658 FT0 Bf3 Scrim Nov 6

Ill update rant tommorrow.. with more detail.

• That was a lot of fun.

Really 0 tickets and you attackers successfully blow up Alpha?

- I actually got about 35fps in full screen with only us on the server. Oh and I think i got Reflux's tags too.

Much fun. thanks Sasquatch

• Here is my battle rant.....

The thing about Rush is that as the attacker you only have to blow up the objective once, then you move on to the next. in contrast to the defenders who can repeatively defuse the bomb only to have it set again. In this regard it is good to have the stronger team on defence and that is just what we had tonight. By all accounts the defenders kicked our asses but with enough tickets we wore them down for our final opportunity to set each objective.

Earl clearly picked the more skilled veteran players. I was shigrined... not to pick xyster... because i realized afterwards how he was bragging about the ir vision. which none of us on our team had. I think Frog may have it too. so from the get go my expectation was to loose this match... but we were going to make a go of it.

The first set of objectives and the hightlight of the game was really close. We were sure that we would not make it. it was down to two tickets and we had just gone though arming about 4 times unsuccesfully. I think Hatchet (i could be wrong) armed the last time and we went to 0 tickets but the objective was armed and it was up to the defenders to defuse it. woot.... they didnt and we progressed to the next level.

I did get some tags. Which is quite satifying for you and demoralizing for your opponent. To get tags in this version of the game you have to approach your opponent from behind. a frontal attach doesnt get you the prize. Ill have to go back to battlelog to see whoes tag i got.. Ill update post later.

• I had a great time last night and think it was a great first scrim in BF3. The defence really dug in on the first objective and didn't move much except for earl, whom I think got my tags. I can't believe we got the first objective with no tickets left. We then moved through the second set with no problems. The third set of objectives in subway was a slaughter house. The third set of objectives only has two routes which are both up escalators. They nailed down the stairs and sent a few to spawn camp the lower part of the stairs. It seemed hopeless but we all teamed up together and rushed up the stairs slaughter them all. The final set of objectives went smooth for the attackers and was over in a few minutes. GG's

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux