FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• -= FSK405 Sunday Night Scrim =-
    October 23, 2011 8:00est
    Battle Rant By: Xyster
    Scrim Settings: (Settings per FSK405 Member Discussions)
    • FSK405 members have the right to ask minors to sit out.
    • Server Password is changed.
    • FSK405 members are allowed to Spectate if teams are even and a match is in progress.
    • Balanced Teams Required unless the captains choose otherwise. If there are an uneven number of available players the facilitator will ask for a volunteer to Substitute. If no player volunteers, the captains will select a player. Substitutes will be logged to insure no one is a consistent SUB. (NOTE: SUB's can be a valued asset to a team being the eyes, ears, and voice of the team dont view it as a punishment.)
    • All above settings can be modified per captains approval.
    • TS3Players will NOT move themselves to the "Staging -LOCKED-" channel; Please allow the Facilitator(s) to move you.
    • Role will be called prior to each round, and players will be moved to Staging -LOCKED- channel by a Facilitator upon player confirmation.
    • Once players have been moved to the "Staging-LOCKED-" channel, all (confirmed) eligible players are locked in. If teams are uneven, FSK405 members have fist dibs.
    • Captains have ~10 minutes for strats; if more time is required, please inform a Facilitator
    • All players must have a *proper* connection
    Pre-rant.. Thanks to all who showed up again! I really have enjoyed facilitating these past 3 weeks. We had a late start for the second round due to no one willing enough to be a captain, but that happens. We caught up on time for the 3rd round when we did FSK vs All. Round 1: Kingdom - original Facilitator: Xyster SUB: -none- Red Captain: keeper Blue Captain: pmac Red = 05 Blue = 00 Overview: Uhhh... Blue lost. Red was all over their flag. Spawn camping was out of the question for Blue, but Red had a handle on it.
    Round 2: Blizkreig Facilitator: Xyster SUB: -none- Red Captain: Dank Blue Captain: Blowncougar Red = 23 Blue = 12 Overview: Although there was much debate on who started the spawn camping (it was Blue), this map became all about who held each others spawn.
    Round 3: Casa Facilitator: Xyster SUB: -none- Game Type: FSK vs All Red Captain: Zellis Blue Captain: Russa Red = 06 Blue = 02 Overview: FSK with the win.... again. Two weeks in a row for FSK, and they seem unstoppable. Red avoided the middle, and worked the sides. Blue, well... they tried to keep up. Blue pulled off a last second cap, otherwise they would have lost worse than they did already.
    Excellent Scrim again this week!!! Thanks to all who showed!!!
    ~~~~~Post Your Battle Rant Here~~~~~

• I beg to differ on round 2. We were spawn camping during warmup, but once the game started we couldn't even approach your spawn (at least not your left spawn). I tried late in the game, but there's really no cover there, so 2 1/2 is all i could take out. It wasn't even my route, but thought it was worth a try since it seemed that's all the red team wanted to do. Frog, on the other hand, was much more successful for the red bastards...I mean...team.

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux