FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• -= FSK405 Sunday Night Scrim =-
    October 16, 2011 8:00est
    Battle Rant By: Xyster
    Scrim Settings: (Settings per FSK405 Member Discussions)
    • FSK405 members have the right to ask minors to sit out.
    • Server Password is changed.
    • FSK405 members are allowed to Spectate if teams are even and a match is in progress.
    • Balanced Teams Required unless the captains choose otherwise. If there are an uneven number of available players the facilitator will ask for a volunteer to Substitute. If no player volunteers, the captains will select a player. Substitutes will be logged to insure no one is a consistent SUB. (NOTE: SUB's can be a valued asset to a team being the eyes, ears, and voice of the team dont view it as a punishment.)
    • All above settings can be modified per captains approval.
    • TS3Players will NOT move themselves to the "Staging -LOCKED-" channel; Please allow the Facilitator(s) to move you.
    • Role will be called prior to each round, and players will be moved to Staging -LOCKED- channel by a Facilitator upon player confirmation.
    • Once players have been moved to the "Staging-LOCKED-" channel, all (confirmed) eligible players are locked in. If teams are uneven, FSK405 members have fist dibs.
    • Captains have ~10 minutes for strats; if more time is required, please inform a Facilitator
    • All players must have a *proper* connection
    Pre-rant.. Nice turnout again this week. Thanks to all who showed up to play. Server was running nice, but we only had a max of 18 players at any one time. Winter's coming... That means more players. Let's hope Santa brings us a server soon. Round 1: Metropolis_b2 Facilitator: Xyster SUB: -none- Red Captain: Acetone Blue Captain: PMAC Red = 11 Blue = 00 Overview:. WTF!! Blue had their ass handed to them. In the immortal words of Nikki, Not rented, Not leased, owned! Teams looked ok going into the match, but after the first 5-6 caps, Blue started to realize they were outgunned. MotherNature was blowing through like a tornado in Blue's spawn. It was a massacre. I don't want to talk about it anymore.
    Round 2: Algiers Facilitator: Xyster SUB: -none- Red Captain: Fu_Daddy Blue Captain: Frog Red = 15 Blue = 05 Overview: An original map pick my Fu and Frog. They picked a map that I only get to play 4x/day, but that didn't help Blue. Pmac was holding Red's flag. Camel was a warzone. Nades everywhere. Every box had a Red person behind it. Things could have been worse if there wasn't any respawn protection.
    Round 3: Druglord 2 Facilitator: Xyster Challenge Type: FSK405 vs Non-FSK405 SUB: -none- Red Captain: xYster Blue Captain: Whitedog Red = 04 Blue = 03 Overview:. Red Team/FSK was down a player; R and Fu joined Blue to help even teams out after losing Nasty to a rock climbing accident. Hope he feels better next week. Non-FSK made the first cap, things were getting heated. FSK made the next cap, then things were cap-for-cap up until the end. With no time left, xYster takes the long way around Red to make the final cap. Again, FSK405 has proven it's dominance when it comes to Urban Terror. Good luck next time!
    Excellent Scrim again this week!!! Thanks to all who showed!!!
    ~~~~~Post Your Battle Rant Here~~~~~

• Great games tonight! I had a lot of fun. I always look forward to Sundays!

Sunday, SUNDAY, Sunday!!

• Good scrims. First round was pretty awesome :D

Side note: Is anyone else getting a higher ping to the superman box? All my pings are the same on other servers, but on the superman box its gone up around 40-50.

• For some reason, when I first join Superman, my fps is always bad (sometimes under 20). But about a minute into the game it goes up to 120 or so, and then it's fine, although it dips down to around 6o at different times during the game. I notice the fps more than the ping.

• For some reason, when I first join Superman, my fps is always bad (sometimes under 20). But about a minute into the game it goes up to 120 or so, and then it's fine, although it dips down to around 6o at different times during the game. I notice the fps more than the ping.

Boogie Knight
    I think that sounds like a driver issue. Do you have the latest video card drivers?

• "WTF!! Blue had their ass handed to them. In the immortal words of Nikki, Not rented, Not leased, owed!"
    If your gonna quote one of the greats at least get it right...its spelled O-W-N-E-D (the N isnt silent).

LOL I love the again FSK has proved its dominance, lol. So thats two or three in a row that you guys finally scrapped together? I remember the 50 previous losses of FSK vs all that you seem to quickly forget?!

Frag you soon, with love :)
    XP

• "WTF!! Blue had their ass handed to them. In the immortal words of Nikki, Not rented, Not leased, owed!"
    If your gonna quote one of the greats at least get it right...its spelled O-W-N-E-D (the N isnt silent).

LOL I love the again FSK has proved its dominance, lol. So thats two or three in a row that you guys finally scrapped together? I remember the 50 previous losses of FSK vs all that you seem to quickly forget?!

Frag you soon, with love :)
    XP

Explorateur
    It does say OWNED! Not suuuure what uuurrrrr talking about... BOOM! HEADSHOT

• MMMMMM interesting bottom of xyster post, "[ Edited Tue Oct 18 2011, 06:09AM ]" . Congratulations FSK on your second wind in a row. In overtime I thought you guys may have ruined your record of 1 win and 30 losses but I stand corrected. Put that one in the books as 2 win's and 30 losses. You may want to make that front page news at FSK xyster. LOL

FSK is awesome! They kicked our butts cause we can't shoot! All hail xyster!

• uhhh... Russa.... u typing in pink now? Thanks for "hailing" meh...

Maybe we need a rematch next week to really prove our dominance... he who wins gets braggin rights!!1

• Maybe we need a rematch next week to really prove our dominance... he who wins gets braggin rights!!1

xyster
    I missed the FSK vs. round two weeks in a row. It will not happen a third time!

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux