FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• -= FSK405 Sunday Night Scrim =-
    October 9, 2011 8:00est
    Battle Rant By: Xyster
    Scrim Settings: (Settings per FSK405 Member Discussions)
    • FSK405 members have the right to ask minors to sit out.
    • Server Password is changed.
    • FSK405 members are allowed to Spectate if teams are even and a match is in progress.
    • Balanced Teams Required unless the captains choose otherwise. If there are an uneven number of available players the facilitator will ask for a volunteer to Substitute. If no player volunteers, the captains will select a player. Substitutes will be logged to insure no one is a consistent SUB. (NOTE: SUB's can be a valued asset to a team being the eyes, ears, and voice of the team dont view it as a punishment.)
    • All above settings can be modified per captains approval.
    • TS3Players will NOT move themselves to the "Staging -LOCKED-" channel; Please allow the Facilitator(s) to move you.
    • Role will be called prior to each round, and players will be moved to Staging -LOCKED- channel by a Facilitator upon player confirmation.
    • Once players have been moved to the "Staging-LOCKED-" channel, all (confirmed) eligible players are locked in. If teams are uneven, FSK405 members have fist dibs.
    • Captains have ~10 minutes for strats; if more time is required, please inform a Facilitator
    • All players must have a *proper* connection
    Pre-rant.. Another excellent turnout this week! This week was brought to you by the number 13 and the letter X. This was xYster's first week facilitating. Shout out to Reflux, Dank, Frog, and Nikki for helping. Nikki gave me a great template for the rant. Round 1: Toxic Facilitator: Xyster SUB: -none- Red Captain: Keeper Blue Captain: Bah Red = 01 Blue = 02 Overview:. Very close game. Red was holding their own at 1-0 when, all of a sudden, LAAAAGGGG.... Blue snuck in a cap. Then Red frustrations mounted, causing some loss of focus and blue winning the round. Next time, Blue.... next time...
    Round 2: Afterhours Facilitator: Xyster SUB: Nasty Red Captain: Russa Blue Captain: Frog Red = 03 Blue = 02 Overview: g_respawndelay was 14. The score was 2-1. Blue grabs the flag with 30 seconds left, picks up some Kevlar, drops it... hands it to another player as BanMe does a countdown from 18 seconds....17....16....---- 3....2.....1....0 CAP!! Score is then tied at 2-2 in Overtime! Blue then takes the win.
    Round 3: Terrorism 3 Facilitator: Xyster SUB: -none- Red Captain: Zellis Blue Captain: Russa Red = 06 Blue = 15 Overview: Nice 5v5 game. After tossing around several different map ideas, Terrorism3 won! Red was kicking some ass before Blue decided to take the roofs and camp spawns (Dank!). Red lost all momentum and Blue ran a train of pain on Red.
    Excellent Scrim again this week!!! Thanks to all who showed!!!
    ~~~~~Post Your Battle Rant Here~~~~~

• Great games this week. Let me correct you xyster on the second round, blue made a wonderful come back with the last second cap to make it 2-2. Then keeper made the winning cap for RED. LOL

• Nice job Xyster & Co.!!! Looks like you had a really good night :)

• I knew the girls were gonna cry about Toxic / timeout / game tying cap. I saw russa demanding /kill all over the console chat. The shark fins knocked four of our players off the server. Look fellas, BlackSix tried to make it fair by running the flag into our spawn for an auto-return. We all started screaming at him to go cap. I almost tk'd him to prevent the error, but he got the ship turned around and made the cap. Somebody mentioned the lag spike causing Frog to leap across the map? Pffft. That just Frog.

Afterhours was an incredible play. The battle was fought hard at the 50 yard line theaters. Dank, SG, Keeper, russa, Boogie kept colliding with Frog, BanMe, Hatchet, xyster and myself.

That zero second cap was AMAZING. Frog grabs, hauls a$$ down the theater lane. With a swift relay to me just past half way, I turn and run...WTF kevlar right in the road like a spike strip. With no drop kevlar bind, I had no time to stop and cycle equipment to get rid of it. With color guard all around, shouting down the game timer, I rabbit around the handrails and up the stairs to the flag. I'm watching the timer go zero and sha-bang goes the cap sound. OMFG, serious? We cap'd that? Unbelievable.

I believe pEEkEr got the winning cap for red, however. Might fine game by all.

• Great job facilitating Mr.Xyster

• On Toxic, I was about 30 -40 feet from the blue player right as he grabbed the flag. I had been hit and I know that I hit HIM. Just as he grabbed the flag and started for the wall right next to it, to jump over, and go middle, we were hit with the lag. My crosshair was on him and he was standing there with his legs moving but going nowhere. At least from my point of view. Then blue called a timeout and when the countdown to resume reached 0 he had disappeared! About 2 seconds later, he capped! Seems like High Jinx to me. :)

• This girl here is also crying Hy-jinx on Toxic! Me and Russa (I think?) were at the 75-yard line with full health when that flag was grabbed. Not saying it wouldn't have been a cap in the end, but we would have had a chance to cut him off. The lag froze my screen entirely before I just showed up in my spawn a minute later with the game on pause.

Thx to Blacksix for valiantly attempting to let the flag auto-return. Boo-hiss to Reflux and team Hy-jinx for screaming at the honorable Blacksix for trying to play fair! Boo-hiss! Not saying Blue didn't win that round, but red certainly didn't lose it either! Never before have these words ever rung truer: Lies, all lies! :-)

Round 2 could have gone either way - both teams did well at adapting their strats to try and gain an edge on the other. Well fought on both sides! Congrats to Blue on the win.

Great job facilitating there Xyster! The show ran smooth as ice.

Hope to see you all again next week!

• Thank you BlackSix for not being a complete douchebag! You are most admirable! Next time, Blue team is going down. I hope those same players show next week for a rematch. We'll show you who really won that map.

• I demand a rematch on the first map. Acetone is correct when the flag was grabbed we were waiting at the 75. The lag hit almost instantly as the flag was grabbed. We were ready to cut the carrier off but when the lag stopped the flag was capped before we could make a move. WTF. The second map was intense with most of the activity located in the threaters. Your victory with the 2-2 cap was short lived with keeper the creeper stealing the flag for the final cap. The third map turned out to be an ass raping, I didn't use any lub on Zellis. To tell you the truth I thought the teams were well balanced and for the first few minutes red dominated. We turned our strat around leaving the left side of the map alone and concentrated our team to mid and right side. The tables turned and we merry go rounded the flag, kinda like xyster mom get passed around at a party. Thats another story. Lol, ggs guys and gals

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux