FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• -= FSK405 Sunday Night Scrim =-
    October 2, 2011 8:00est
    Battle Rant By: KittyWumpus*
    Scrim Settings: (Settings per FSK405 Member Discussions)
    • FSK405 members have the right to ask minors to sit out.
    • Server Password is changed.
    • FSK405 members are allowed to Spectate if teams are even and a match is in progress.
    • Balanced Teams Required unless the captains choose otherwise. If there are an uneven number of available players the facilitator will ask for a volunteer to Substitute. If no player volunteers, the captains will select a player. Substitutes will be logged to insure no one is a consistent SUB. (NOTE: SUB's can be a valued asset to a team being the eyes, ears, and voice of the team dont view it as a punishment.)
    • All above settings can be modified per captains approval.
    • TS3Players will NOT move themselves to the "Staging -LOCKED-" channel; Please allow the Facilitator(s) to move you.
    • Role will be called prior to each round, and players will be moved to Staging -LOCKED- channel by a Facilitator upon player confirmation.
    • Once players have been moved to the "Staging-LOCKED-" channel, all (confirmed) eligible players are locked in. If teams are uneven, FSK405 members have fist dibs.
    • Captains have ~10 minutes for strats; if more time is required, please inform a Facilitator
    • All players must have a *proper* connection
    Pre-rant.. Excellent turnout this week! This week was brought to you by the number 3. Due to some server issues, we were delayed in starting; thank you for sticking around. Thanks to Grunt for popping in for the first two rounds! This was really my last week being Admin for the Sun Scrim, Xyster will be handling things beginning next week. The music world beckons me... Round 1: Horror Facilitator: KittyWumpus* SUB: -none- Red Captain: FuDaddy Blue Captain: Earl Red = 06 Blue = 03 Overview:. 11v11. Turnpike. Respawn delay of 17 seconds. Brutal spawn camping. Flag stand-offs. Red held onto a 1-0 lead for most of the first half. Blue came alive though, and managed a few caps. Just when it seemed Blue would be triumphant, Red managed to come back and run several in a row. With little time remaining, Blue was unable to climb out from under the train. Well played by both teams!
    Round 2: Druglord Facilitator: KittyWumpus* SUB: Sam-Medic Red Captain: Explorateur Blue Captain: AceTone Red = 01 Blue = 07 Overview: REMATCH!!! Yet another round of XP versus AceTone on Druglord. With an uneven number of players (initially), the captains chose an interesting method of dealing with this so as to not disclude anyone. A similar method was utilized previously. The captains decided that Blue would get the extra player, as well as first pick. Whoever won the coin toss would have the choice of Blue or Red with the previous provisions. As teams were being picked, Sam-Medic showed up, and the captains agreed to place Sam on the Red team as a Sub, retaining the teams they had chosen, as well as the provisions laid out. Part way through the round, FuDaddy had an emergency at home and had to bow out. During the first few minutes of play, FSK405|B showed and dropped into the Red team's TS3 channel, and was thus privy to their strats, etc. A quick conference with the captains, and B was offered Fu's slot on the Blue team. All of that aside.. Red simply got owned. Not rented, not leased.. owned.
    Round 3: Docks Facilitator: KittyWumpus* SUB: Red Captain: KittyWumpus* Blue Captain: Russa Red = 05 Blue = 02 Overview:. With the final round looming, no one would step up to be captain. I had previously told Sam that I would play Eagle if I had to captain due to lack of volunteers. However, a quick look at TS3 presented an interesting idea: FSK versus. Previously, FSK has lost every "FSK versus" round. I pulled Russa into a private channel and presented him with the idea, but also stated that I felt FSK might have a slight advantage. He thought it was still a good idea, so I came up with another idea, but it required Sam's approval: Russa, as a drafted captain, would have choice of map, and choice of color/side on his map of choice. Sam graciously gave the nod, and Russa chose Docks, and Blue. I had a blast with this one! I decided to rumage about in the kitchen, and found some cool rusty knives. But, I instead opted for my own assets: Kitty does have claws! I then perched in various areas and waited. Blue had some cool ideas; one of those was utilizing the water, which is especially effective once the wall is blown out, and if someone wears tac goggles. I truly thought this would be more effective for them then it apparently was, but it was a cool tactic in my opinion. Cover the front gate, get people in the water and out behind Red. I told everyone that prior to the game, Russa said, "Eh, no worries about the teams; FSK are due a win for once." (he did not actually say that... or did he?)
    Excellent Scrim again this week!!! Thanks to all who showed!!!
    ~~~~~Post Your Battle Rant Here~~~~~

Rnd1

Rnd2

Rnd3

• Sorry for my departure last night. I was sick both Friday and Saturday nights leaving my wife to tend to our 1 month old. Needless to say she was quite tired last night and she was falling asleep...so she asked me to take over. Excellent scrims as always!

BTW...I'm telling your doctor on you Keeper!

=]

• GGz. I really liked Turdpike. I had a kickass score the first 5 minutes, then got stuck holding the flag.

I hate Druglord. That map needs to go away.

Fsk vs ? Bout Time FSK won one of those! W00T

• 17 second respawn on TP was brutal. It made the run in as fast as you can and die strategy not work too well. Fun rounds.

• lol I love Nikki's summaries - "Not rented, not leased.. owned. " -- I am gonna have to barrow that one :)

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux