FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• -= FSK405 Sunday Night Scrim =-
    September 25, 2011 8:00est
    Battle Rant By: KittyWumpus*
    Scrim Settings: (Settings per FSK405 Member Discussions)
    • FSK405 members have the right to ask minors to sit out.
    • Server Password is changed.
    • FSK405 members are allowed to Spectate if teams are even and a match is in progress.
    • Balanced Teams Required unless the captains choose otherwise. If there are an uneven number of available players the facilitator will ask for a volunteer to Substitute. If no player volunteers, the captains will select a player. Substitutes will be logged to insure no one is a consistent SUB. (NOTE: SUB's can be a valued asset to a team being the eyes, ears, and voice of the team dont view it as a punishment.)
    • All above settings can be modified per captains approval.
    • TS3Players will NOT move themselves to the "Staging -LOCKED-" channel; Please allow the Facilitator(s) to move you.
    • Role will be called prior to each round, and players will be moved to Staging -LOCKED- channel by a Facilitator upon player confirmation.
    • Once players have been moved to the "Staging-LOCKED-" channel, all (confirmed) eligible players are locked in. If teams are uneven, FSK405 members have fist dibs.
    • Captains have ~10 minutes for strats; if more time is required, please inform a Facilitator
    • All players must have a *proper* connection
    Pre-rant.. Thanks to Dank for getting all the server-side bits to align! Great turnout again, but we could still use more people Captain'ing up please. Though I will still be around, Xyster should be taking over my role as head admin of these Sunday Scrims starting next week. Offline, personal life can be interesting, and mine has reached a point where I need to spend more time with other things. Thanks to all who have taken part, helped out, etc! Round 1: Deception_V2 Facilitator: KittyWumpus* SUB: SexyWifey (late join, would have unbalanced teams, captains agreed to Sub) Red Captain: FuDaddy Blue Captain: mdmbkr Red = 03 Blue = 01 Overview:. Classic map for those evenings filled with 22 players. Red spawns atop the hill, Blue down just beyond the base of the hill. Blue can grab the flag and bunny hop on down the hill, making for a powerful escape route. However, they must get up that hill first! The flanking routes are interesting; for each team, one side can be incredibly useful, while the other is simply a route to be shut down, thus diminshing said usefullness to the opposing team. Those flanking routes offer another oppourtunity: mid-field J-Hook, cut-off, crossfire, etc. Both teams seemed to utilize the little nooks, crannies, and tunnels to great effect. In the end, though, only one will walk away with the trophy. I would love to see a rematch on this one, with swapped sides.
    Round 2: Subway Facilitator: KittyWumpus* SUB: -none- Red Captain: FSK405|A Blue Captain: Littlefoot Red = 01 Blue = 00 Overview: Ah, Subway. 11v11. Respawn time of 14 seconds. One incredibly bloody mess of a Service Area. Very well played round by both teams, but once again.. only one walks away with a trophy. I hope all walked away with smiles; I know I did. I will trade a win for an even matched, well played round any day of any week. And this was a hard fought battle! I imagine both sides had some healthy swearing, some good laughs, and likely some groans. I was afraid we would end up with a prolonged stand-off, or a tie game after twenty minutes at the very least. I was almost right on the money; no stand-offs at all, but it was not until we crested that "One Minute Remaining!" mark that the winning cap was accomplished. Well played, well fought, well met!!!
    Round 3: Jihad Facilitator: KittyWumpus* SUB: DankRider Red Captain: Zellis Blue Captain: Russa Red = 04 Blue = 00 Overview:. I honestly did not think this one would be a shut-out. On paper, this looks balanced, does it not? So.. what happened? Simply, and honestly, Blue got pushed back, and bent over and asked for more. Complacency? Fear? Frustration? Worn and weary? I am really not sure. Maybe my inability to come up with a suitable bit of feedback.. of a story.. for this one is reflective of my playing during this round. Disconnected, unsure... yet fascinating at the same time. Solid win by Red!
    Excellent Scrim again this week!!! Thanks to all who showed!!!
    ~~~~~Post Your Battle Rant Here~~~~~

Rnd1

Rnd2

Rnd3

• Good games, guys. It was fun coming back to play in the Sunday night scrims. Many kisses upon your tummies. No homo.

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux