FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• -= FSK405 Sunday Night Scrim =-
    September 4, 2011 8:00est
    Battle Rant By: KittyWumpus*
    Scrim Settings: (Settings per FSK405 Member Discussions)
    • FSK405 members have the right to ask minors to sit out.
    • Server Password is changed.
    • FSK405 members are allowed to Spectate if teams are even and a match is in progress.
    • Balanced Teams Required unless the captains choose otherwise. If there are an uneven number of available players the facilitator will ask for a volunteer to Substitute. If no player volunteers, the captains will select a player. Substitutes will be logged to insure no one is a consistent SUB. (NOTE: SUB's can be a valued asset to a team being the eyes, ears, and voice of the team dont view it as a punishment.)
    • All above settings can be modified per captains approval.
    • TS3Players will NOT move themselves to the "Staging -LOCKED-" channel; Please allow the Facilitator(s) to move you.
    • Role will be called prior to each round, and players will be moved to Staging -LOCKED- channel by a Facilitator upon player confirmation.
    • Once players have been moved to the "Staging-LOCKED-" channel, all (confirmed) eligible players are locked in. If teams are uneven, FSK405 members have fist dibs.
    • Captains have ~10 minutes for strats; if more time is required, please inform a Facilitator
    • All players must have a *proper* connection
    Pre-rant.. Great turn-out this week! It would be nice to have a few more people stepping up to be Captain. I am more than happy to go over "captain'ing strats" if you want. Blown306Cougar is playing as a Sub each round until he has a *proper* connection (thanks for this). Round 1: Badbox Facilitator: KittyWumpus* SUB: KittyWumpus*, Blown306Cougar Red Captain: mdmbkr Blue Captain: FuDaddy Red = 04 Blue = 06 Overview:. Labor Day weekend Sunday Scrim! Keeper took part, but disconnected before the display of the scores, so it was an even 6v6 with a Sub on each team. If your team is "in the groove," it can be quite hard to overcome a deficit. Red, however, found its own groove; unfortunately, it was in the final several minutes, and it was not enough to tie things up for a nice OT battle. Great playing by both teams, excellent round!
    Round 2: Druglord Facilitator: KittyWumpus* SUB: Blown306Cougar Red Captain: AceTone Blue Captain: Explorateur Red = 06 Blue = 02 Overview: Let's Get Ready To... Rematch!!! Once again we have AceTone vs Explorateur on Druglord. Personally, I love this rivalry, and love the Rematch idea. The Captains swapped sides once again, and we were off. Short version of this story? Red owned Blue. The longer story? Red nearly completely owned Blue. Blue spawned on the ridge instead of at the Helicopter, and IMO, that can truly hurt Blue. Both Blue spawn points are inherently campable from a distance (to some extent), but one could argue that Red is campable as well.. albeit with proper positioning to do so. That aside, Red was able to shut down Blue, and when Blue pushed out and owned the center, Red spawned upon Blue and pushed right back. Great round, would really love to see yet another rematch!
    Round 3: Docks Facilitator: KittyWumpus* SUB: Blown306Cougar Red Captain: Risk Blue Captain: DankRider Red = 03 Blue = 07 Overview:. One of my favorite maps. On any given day, I could prefer one side over the other, and then prefer the other side the following day. Today I would have preferred Red, but we had Blue, and I think our team just clicked. It was a well fought battle IMO, and I really had fun. Honestly, I could have been on the losing team and STILL had a blast. Docks can be interesting for the Blue side; though both sides have two distinct spawn areas inside two different buildings, Blue gets split either full right or full left, randomly for each respawn. As such, it is worthless to assign a "left" or "right" route to an individual player. In doing so, each player must utilize game awareness when deploying following a respawn. To make it more interesting, one really should have two plans in mind each time they respawn, one for a Left and for a Right deployment. Great job by both teams!
    Excellent Scrim again this week!!! Thanks to all who showed!!! And remember- next week, same place, same time!!! Be there or be... or.. I will cry. Lol.
    ~~~~~Post Your Battle Rant Here~~~~~

Rnd1

Rnd2

Rnd3

• Great games thanks FSK for hosting

• Wow that top screen shot is psychedelic

• Acetone for the record i have to say after we both captained up I stepped out and left it up to my imaginary best friend, Bob, to pick my team and come up with the strats. I came back just prior to the start of the round....
    With that being said you totally got lucky.....Next time we play I will make sure to have Bob grab me a beer prior to any action!
    XP

• Xpuuuuhhhlleeeeezzzz. Xpuses, Xpuses, Xpuses...

Way to throw your awesome team under the Bus being driven by Bob! LOL

Actually, we thought your strats were pretty solid. Blue came storming out of the gate and quickly positioned a man on top of the hangar. And several Blues got into Red spawn for some hot camping action too!

Hats off to team RED for gloriously exacting revenge on XP! You can read more about how he didn't really win the 1st round either: http://www.fsk405.com/e107_plug/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?51943] :D

GGS FSK and Friends!

• Pre-rant..
    Great turn-out this week! It would be nice to have a few more people stepping up to be Captain. I am more than happy to go over "captain'ing strats" if you want. Blown306Cougar is playing as a Sub each round until he has a *proper* connection (thanks for this).

KittyWumpus*

ordered a new service...

so 9/24/2011 i will have a 12meg connection .. ;)

Nick (AKA)Blown306Cougar/Blinky/Warpy

• Nick (AKA)Blown306Cougar/Blinky/Warpy = Winking, Blinking, and Nod????

• Pre-rant..
    Great turn-out this week! It would be nice to have a few more people stepping up to be Captain. I am more than happy to go over "captain'ing strats" if you want. Blown306Cougar is playing as a Sub each round until he has a *proper* connection (thanks for this).

KittyWumpus*

ordered a new service...

so 9/24/2011 i will have a 12meg connection .. ;)

Nick (AKA)Blown306Cougar/Blinky/Warpy

Blown306Cougar
    :) :) :)
    Congrats- you will be entering a new world of gaming :)

• He's been there...just took a hysterical year or so off.

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux