FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• -= FSK405 Sunday Night Scrim =-
    August 14, 2011 8:00est
    Battle Rant By: KittyWumpus*
    Scrim Settings: (Settings per FSK405 Member Discussions)
    • FSK405 members have the right to ask minors to sit out.
    • Server Password is changed.
    • FSK405 members are allowed to Spectate if teams are even and a match is in progress.
    • Balanced Teams Required unless the captains choose otherwise. If there are an uneven number of available players the facilitator will ask for a volunteer to Substitute. If no player volunteers, the captains will select a player. Substitutes will be logged to insure no one is a consistent SUB. (NOTE: SUB's can be a valued asset to a team being the eyes, ears, and voice of the team dont view it as a punishment.)
    • All above settings can be modified per captains approval.
    • TS3Players will NOT move themselves to the "Staging -LOCKED-" channel; Please allow the Facilitator(s) to move you.
    • Role will be called prior to each round, and players will be moved to Staging -LOCKED- channel by a Facilitator upon player confirmation.
    • Once players have been moved to the "Staging-LOCKED-" channel, all (confirmed) eligible players are locked in. If teams are uneven, FSK405 members have fist dibs.
    • Captains have ~10 minutes for strats; if more time is required, please inform a Facilitator
    Pre-rant.. Sorry for the late start. HUGE thanks to everyone who helped run around Whitechapel; kudos to JetDry for recognizing the name! Once again, I would like to put this out there: please! We need captains. Mdmbkr captained twice this week, and AceTone has done this several times as well, along with a few others in the past. I would love to know why people do not want to captain. If it is the facilitator, then we can always help with that, lol. We are still working on a filterable map list, so that will help immensely I think. FTW is almost done, so please continue to show! Once they finish, it will fill up a bit more each Sunday. Thanks to all who take part!!! Round 1: Terrorism Facilitator: KittyWumpus* SUB: -none- Red Captain: mdmbkr Blue Captain: Xyster Red = 02 Blue = 01 Overview:. A nice 7v7 round one! Long time since it was played in the Sun Scrim, Terrorism is a well structured map that requires teamwork to do well. Every section can be controlled from multiple points, so every player needs to be aware of what is going on in every direction.. hence, teamwork! TS3 use is vital, and Red did very well; no idea how Blue fared. Very close game! Red lost Pmac with just over 2 minutes remaining, but were able to hold on to a single cap lead. I think JetDry actually had a spiritually enriching life moment during this game, especially with the game winning cap.. it was a very intense round!!!
    Round 2: Herring Facilitator: KittyWumpus* SUB: -none- Red Captain: none Blue Captain: none Red = 03 Blue = 02 Overview: Round Two was quite interesting. Several players could only hang for Round One, and a few needed some time to take care of personal business, so that left us with 9 players. After some discussion, it was agreed to play Herring with 5v4. I split the players how I felt would provide for some decent gameplay, and off we went! Blue, the 4 person team, was actually able to cap first. Our strat as the 4 player team was rather simple: mdmbkr in the middle, and the remaining three of us utilizing the minimap, TS3, and game awareness to deploy in the most effective way. Red got a cap close to half way through, and Blue followed up with our second cap not long after that. The remainder of the game was a very well fought battle, with many flag grabs and returns by both teams. In the final seconds of the round, Nasty grabbed the Blue Flag, and began running. Time ran out, and so did Blue's chances of a win, as Red was able to hold us back to allow Nasty to finish his game winning run. Everyone played really well.. I think this was my favorite round of the night.
    Round 3: Roma_b23 Facilitator: KittyWumpus* SUB: -none- Red Captain: Explorateur Blue Captain: mdmbkr Red = 06 Blue = 14 Overview:. When the teams were chosen, and knowing what Xyster loves most about this map, I figured Blue might have a very slight advantage. I did NOT expect a blow-out. Okay, I suppose this is not a "blow-out," especially when compared to the Cemetery666 Sun Scrim blow-out. But, that one was not so much a blow-out as a... Blue ran a train a few times, and Red even responded with on early on directly following one of Blue's. However, it would not be enough to stop what happened. Oh-and Xyster discovered the AK this round. I could have sworn I heard him chasing his wife around yelling something about his mighty AK after this round... could be wrong though.
    Excellent Scrim again this week!!! Thanks to all who showed!!! And remember- next week, same place, same time!!! Be there or be... or.. I will cry. Lol.
    ~~~~~Post Your Battle Rant Here~~~~~

Rnd1

Rnd2

Rnd3

• ggs....I look forward to Sunday night each week for Sunday scrim!
    Thx everyone it was a blast.
    XP

• Hehe, "spiritually enriching life moment" :) It was very intense, one of the more intense scrim sessions I've been involved in, and I wish I could have stayed for more.

I forget who brought it up on ts last night, but the new version of Roma is great (RUDs has it), and would make a great scrim map or even just a general rotation map on the pub.

-Jet Dry

• "Oh-and Xyster discovered spawn raping/camping this round."

Fixed for accuracy.

• "Oh-and Xyster discovered spawn raping/camping this round."

Fixed for accuracy.

H8tank
    lol, this is a known move by Xyster. I believe Russa was captain of the team with Xyster the last time we played Roma.. and Xyster did the exact same thing. It is like the opposing team's spawn is a ladies' locker to a little boy with him on that map for some reason. He does it on the pub too. lol...

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux