FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• -= FSK405 Sunday Night Scrim =-
    August 14, 2011 8:00est
    Battle Rant By: KittyWumpus*
    Scrim Settings: (Settings per FSK405 Member Discussions)
    • FSK405 members have the right to ask minors to sit out.
    • Server Password is changed.
    • FSK405 members are allowed to Spectate if teams are even and a match is in progress.
    • Balanced Teams Required unless the captains choose otherwise. If there are an uneven number of available players the facilitator will ask for a volunteer to Substitute. If no player volunteers, the captains will select a player. Substitutes will be logged to insure no one is a consistent SUB. (NOTE: SUB's can be a valued asset to a team being the eyes, ears, and voice of the team dont view it as a punishment.)
    • All above settings can be modified per captains approval.
    • TS3Players will NOT move themselves to the "Staging -LOCKED-" channel; Please allow the Facilitator(s) to move you.
    • Role will be called prior to each round, and players will be moved to Staging -LOCKED- channel by a Facilitator upon player confirmation.
    • Once players have been moved to the "Staging-LOCKED-" channel, all (confirmed) eligible players are locked in. If teams are uneven, FSK405 members have fist dibs.
    • Captains have ~10 minutes for strats; if more time is required, please inform a Facilitator
    Pre-rant.. Another great week, with excellent turn-out! I said it last week, and though we had captains rather quickly for the first 3 rounds.. It would be even better if we could get a few more people willing to take the plunge and be captains. You get to pick maps, teammates.. fun stuff! Round 1: WildWest Facilitator: KittyWumpus* SUB: -none- Red Captain: AceTone Blue Captain: FuDaddy Red = 02 Blue = 08 Overview:. We got going quicly enough to have some FTW players take part.. including FuDaddy, who captained up. I would say that Red was OutShot, but I think it was simply a matter of.. OutSmoked, OutGoggled, and OutCamped. OS, OG, OC, IC.. OhSh... Just a little, minor restructuring on this map (IMO), and it would RULE. Anyway.. great round, was a lot of fun. Next time I will need to suggest splitting the goggle twins.. On a side note.. DGrunt was having some issues, so he graciously bowed out before we got going, and Buzzkill was nice enough to hop in and take his place. Thanks guys!
    Round 2: Turnpike Facilitator: KittyWumpus* SUB: -none- (XP) Red Captain: Explorateur Blue Captain: Buzzkill Red = 10 Blue = 07 Overview: I could have been on the losing team and I would STILL have a had a great time with this one. I am not a fan of Turnpike (or most FS/SID maps), but this was just fun. I really thought Blue would be more effective with their spawn camp on this one, and while they did get in our spawn a dozen times or so, I think Red got in their spawn nearly as much. Some good flag stand-offs, some great playing from all involved. 6v6 on this map is actually interesting. Oh- and I think Blue could have utilized the window over the Red spawn a little more effectively, and the pillars from the Blue flag area as a spawn control spot. Well played by both teams nonetheless!
    Round 3: Horror Facilitator: AceTone SUB: -none- Red Captain: KittyWumpus* Blue Captain: Xyster Red = 13 Blue = 09 Overview:. (sigh) Yes, I am well aware of the issues with Horror. However, since I stepped up to captain, and since it is a favorite, I had to suggest it. Xyster agreed, and we had a back-up map set in case Horror failed miserably. Yes, we had two people lock up mere minutes into the round (Json and R), and then Red lost BlackSix for a few minutes almost 3/4 of the way through, but despite that, this was a blast! As captain of the Red team, my starts were simple: get flag, bring back, cap. Slicing people up on this one is.. well, it is just damn appropriate. I think if someone gets sliced, they should scream after the second consecutive slice, or at least do so while dying. The stupid boots are the noisiest footwear ever, so a good scream of pain is fitting IMO. Some backflips into the lava, some self-nading, some slicing, and a MOST awesome "Bugs Bunny Chase" moment with R. Mmmm... Horror.
    Round 4: Docks Facilitator: KittyWumpus* SUB: -none- Red Captain: Explorateur? Blue Captain: Xyster Red = 01 Blue = 04 Overview:. Yes, a round four!!! This time, no one stepped up to be a captain quickly enough, and since we lost some players from round three, and gained some late comers, I figured why not just split the people up and go? I tried to make two equal teams, with a possible slight advantage on paper to Blue, but affording the other team the Red side. Maybe I miscalculated, or maybe some players faded a little while others woke up a bit more? I apologize to any who might have felt slighted, or that the teams were off. I threw several map ideas out there, and in the end, it came down to Casa or Docks. With a resounding, "Docks!" from the players, and no objections to the teams, we split up and went to work. Being on Blue, I am only able to speak for Blue. We had excellent team work.. communication, assistance, etc. Several humorous bits, with my favorite being me seeing Fokker with the flag moving toward Fish, so I blew the wall out from within to allow him an escape route.. unfortunately, both of us were near death, and could not get through said hole in the wall, lol! Bap, bap.. dead, flag returned.
    Excellent Scrim again this week!!! Thanks to all who showed!!! And remember- next week, same place, same time!!! Be there or be... or.. I will cry. Lol.
    ~~~~~Post Your Battle Rant Here~~~~~

Rnd1

Rnd2

Rnd3

Rnd4

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux