FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• -= FSK405 Sunday Night Scrim =-
    July 31, 2011 8:00est
    Battle Rant By: KittyWumpus*
    Scrim Settings: (Settings per FSK405 Member Discussions)
    • FSK405 members have the right to ask minors to sit out.
    • Server Password is changed.
    • FSK405 members are allowed to Spectate if teams are even and a match is in progress.
    • Balanced Teams Required unless the captains choose otherwise. If there are an uneven number of available players the facilitator will ask for a volunteer to Substitute. If no player volunteers, the captains will select a player. Substitutes will be logged to insure no one is a consistent SUB. (NOTE: SUB's can be a valued asset to a team being the eyes, ears, and voice of the team dont view it as a punishment.)
    • All above settings can be modified per captains approval.
    • TS3Players will NOT move themselves to the "Staging -LOCKED-" channel; Please allow the Facilitator(s) to move you.
    • Role will be called prior to each round, and players will be moved to Staging -LOCKED- channel by a Facilitator upon player confirmation.
    • Once players have been moved to the "Staging-LOCKED-" channel, all (confirmed) eligible players are locked in. If teams are uneven, FSK405 members have fist dibs.
    • Captains have ~10 minutes for strats; if more time is required, please inform a Facilitator
    Pre-rant.. rant? Actually, no rant. Just a HUGE thank you!!! to all who hung in there during this Sunday's bits of "chaotic interlude." We will be working to smoth things over. This is a first for FSK.. having the Sunday Scrim while a league season is in progress.. so, understandably, we are experiencing growing pains of a sort I suppose. FSK is ALL about community, so it is YOU GUYS that enable these gatherings to even exist. I would like to thank BanMe and UM3 for providing a sandbox for us to play in this week! Round 1: Abbey Facilitator: KittyWumpus* SUB: none Red Captain: Pmac Blue Captain: AceTone Red = 02 Blue = 23 Overview:. Due to some server issues, we moved to the UM3 box. The original teams and map (ut_poseidon_fix) were tossed, as we lost some people during the move to the alternate server. No worries! The captains went ahead and chose a new map, and new teams. I totally enjoyed the game. It was a great challenge, but still fun.
    Round 2: Turnpike, Pt1 Facilitator: KittyWumpus* SUB: -none- Red Captain: Russa Blue Captain: BanMe Red = 00 Blue = 10 Overview: Lost a few, gained a few. Some new players! Thank you to those new players who took part for the first time this week!!! Very honored to have you with us! On to the match... Initially, Russa and BanMe agreed to play this with uneven teams, affording Red the extra player as part of the "virtual coint toss" choice. As we were set to begin, Pez joined up, so a quick conference between the captains and a little bargaining.. and we were off with evenly staffed teams. Still on UM3's server, I must first Thank BanMe once more.. before I place him in the village stocks! Yes, admin fail this round, hence the "Pt 1." We hit about 10 mins in, and following a Hot Potato, Blue hit the cap limit. Yes, hot potato and a cap limit. Ooops. No biggie though! We decided to do another 10 mins with swapped sides. This first round was.. interesting. I will let the players describe their experiences. Sorry guys, but I still had fun.
    Round 3: Turnpike, Pt2 Facilitator: KittyWumpus*/AceTone SUB: -none- Red Captain: BanMe Blue Captain: Russa Red = 09 Blue = 04 Overview:.Part 2 of Turnpike! Same teams, sides swapped, and server correctly configured.. and we were off. To another loss. Not quite as horrifying, but a loss nonetheless. Once again, I still had fun. And once more, I will defer to the players to provide commentary. Please keep it civil, this was all just good fun; no money, no real lives.. just a game.
    Great Scrim again this week!!! Thanks to all who showed!!! And remember- next week, same place, same time!!! Be there or be... or.. I will cry. Lol.
    ~~~~~Post Your Battle Rant Here~~~~~

Rnd1

Rnd2

Rnd3

• great match, think it'll be the first and last one for few months, 3am is too late when I have to get up at 5 am next week lol

gg

• that was fun! i was just poking around our server messing with b3, and a whole sunday scrim starts joining :)

• I let the map cycle after the round and it set some settings back D:

Everyone i was teamed up with was digging the hits tonight :D

Side note: Russa forgot to change his team name lol

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux