FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• We have a scrim match tonight :) 9 PM CST .. join us in the TS3 BC2 channel to play.

• Got your invite. Wish I could play, but just had another finger surgery on Monday. Out of commission for a couple weeks.

• We started tonight with 4 players. so we decided to do solo team deathmatch on heavy metal. It was fun just to mess around. after a while people started to show up. I didnt get screen shots so I wont mention any names as I dont want to leave anyone out cause i might have forgotten everyone that showed. Bottom line is we eventually had 12+ people and played Rush on Isla Inocentes. It was a fun night.

after the match I ended up playing until 4:30 am.. sigh, My wife was not happy with me.

• A most awesome scrim!!

I showed when it became a 2v2v2 SDM. Then we got a *proper* 3v3v3 going (I think?)

For the Rush match.. I think I got it right; if not, sincere apologies to those I got wrong :( (this was the first time I enjoyed Rush Scrim, since most of both teams stayed for both rounds!)
    Attackers 1st:
    Reflux, Dank, Frog, Zellis, Russa, Hatchet
    Defenders 1st:
    Earl, Sasquatch, Json (NORM), Blacksix, Fokker, Kitty

I really thought we would get our asses handed.. no, sorry.. I thought we would have no ass left to have anything done with. We held that first set of objectives down to 9 of their tickets! And then we lost the next set of objectives in about 20 seconds. Zellis provided great cover from the hill for the last set, and this allowed his team to get fellow teammates into our base behind us, and that was nearly it. We fought damn hard, but that sucker fell. Excellent round for both teams, total blast!

Attackers 2nd:
    Earl, Sasquatch, Json (NORM), Blacksix, Tenoch, Kitty
    Defenders 2nd:
    Reflux, Dank, Frog, Zellis, Russa, Pez

Fokker left partway through the first round, and then Hatchet dropped after winning the first Round. Tenoch and Pez were there as we were going to start the second round (swap sides); Tenoch on the attackers, and Pez on defenders. I got to their side on a jetski, and spun around back with Json riding along. With Tenoch as pilot in a heli, and several ride alongs to use the heli heavy and drop in, this allowed us an opportunity to try and split the defense's attention, and we hoped to get some anchors on the island. Eventually Json and I circled to Alpha, and the second arming of Alpha was all it took. Bravo was a bitch. Json and I could not duplicate our success with Bravo, and simply wandered about getting picked off left and right.. for a bit. Do not recall who finally took Bravo down, and I did not catch the exact number of tickets left on this first set, but we took it with a decent number left. I actually expected this first set to take us down to zero, or at least single digits... however, we seemed to have a more a even spread of ticket loss across the three Sets, whereas the previous round, they took much longer on the first, but took the second with hardly any loss.

The second set of objectives were dominated by Tenoch's stellar piloting skills IMO. I swapped squads, and began doing ride alongs with Tenoch, using the heli heavy to rip Alpha apart (collapse), and then help provide cover on Bravo. It took us.. hmm.. tempted to say a similar number of tickets for all three sets. The last one did go the fastest somehow, and it shocked us when the second of those last two MComs went. C4 by someone? I was trying to support with a tank form long range, but my entire team were asking, "What happened? Did we.. whoa! We did it!" I could be quite mistaken on various things.. had a fall while going from truck to wheelchair yesterday, so various pain avoidances had me a little.. cloudy... ;)

Great night!!! Huge thanks to Sasquatch for doing this Scrim each week!!!

• spamming from a heli is fun, isnt it?

Im glad kill cam was off, in the first rush round, me and Json 'N()ORM' went to the middle peninsula and back camped the attackers durring a good portion of the game. Killed many unsuspecting opponents. Once discovered , we were toast though.

The next game as attackers, like Kitty i wasnt sure we could pull it off. Then Tenoch showed up, at that point i felt we had a good chance of success.

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux