FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• -= FSK405 Sunday Night Scrim =-
    July 24, 2011 8:00est
    Battle Rant By: KittyWumpus*
    Scrim Settings: (Settings per FSK405 Member Discussions)
    • FSK405 members have the right to ask minors to sit out.
    • Server Password is changed.
    • FSK405 members are allowed to Spectate if teams are even and a match is in progress.
    • Balanced Teams Required unless the captains choose otherwise. If there are an uneven number of available players the facilitator will ask for a volunteer to Substitute. If no player volunteers, the captains will select a player. Substitutes will be logged to insure no one is a consistent SUB. (NOTE: SUB's can be a valued asset to a team being the eyes, ears, and voice of the team dont view it as a punishment.)
    • All above settings can be modified per captains approval.
    • TS3Players will NOT move themselves to the "Staging -LOCKED-" channel; Please allow the Facilitator(s) to move you.
    • Role will be called prior to each round, and players will be moved to Staging -LOCKED- channel by a Facilitator upon player confirmation.
    • Once players have been moved to the "Staging-LOCKED-" channel, all (confirmed) eligible players are locked in. If teams are uneven, FSK405 members have fist dibs.
    • Captains have ~10 minutes for strats; if more time is required, please inform a Facilitator
    Round 1: Riyadh Facilitator: Dgrunt SUB: KittyWumpus* Red Captain: KittyWumpus* Blue Captain: AceTone Red = 00 Blue = 08 Overview:. This was the week of AceTone. The first three rounds had AceTone as a captain. I am still unsure why more people do not captain.. it is FUN!!! Once teams were chosen, rather than play with unbalanced teams, I Sub'd up. And Blue just.. owned. Not sure what else to say about this one, maybe someone else will comment? All that aside.. this was the first week for a new player.. Wizard! Welcome, hope you will be back.. was awesome that you hung for all 4 rounds!
    Round 2: Toxic Facilitator: KittyWumpus* SUB: -none- Red Captain: AceTone Blue Captain: Momo Red = 00 Blue = 01 Overview:This was a great round IMO. Well fought by both sides, with Wifey making the single, winning cap. Not much else to say, as this was simply a GREAT round. My favorite for the entire night.
    Round 3: Kingdom (RC6) Facilitator: KittyWumpus*/AceTone SUB: -none- Red Captain: KittyWumpus* Blue Captain: AceTone Red = 07 Blue = 02 Overview:.No volunteers to be captain.. except for AceTone, once again. I was going to facilitate, but with no second captain, AceTone and I simply opted to assemble some quick teams and go. Once we assembled the teams, we chose Kingdom (RC6), and AceTone was afforded choice of color, opting for Red once more. Red seems to be the losing side for him this week. I still think this was a fun round, but wish it had been a little closer for a nice, tense ending. Huge "Thank You!" to AceTone for all the help.
    Round 4: Druglord Facilitator: KittyWumpus* SUB: -none- Red Captain: FSK405|A Blue Captain: Explorateur Red = 03 Blue = 01 Overview:.Yes! Round FOUR!!! Battle of the Goggles!!! The FTW matches finished up, and several of those players filtered in, providing enough players for this fourth round.. the second time this has happened since FTW started this season. I am worn out by Sun Scrim end, but it is so worth it. IMO, Red has the advantage on this map, and this played out in just that way. TONS of smoke by A up the center, prompting some of Blue to opt for wearing goggles. Blue tried to shuffle a few players around to match up on the field a bit better, but Red responded by doing similarly. Blue's spawns have always been problematic, and they proved to be so once again. Despite another loss, I still completely enjoyed this round as well.
    Great Scrim again this week!!! Thanks to all who showed!!! And once again, a reminder: Despite FTW League having matches on Sunday evenings, FSK405 will absolutely continue to do the Sun Scrim!!! Same bat time, same bat channel!!

~~~~~Post Your Battle Rant Here~~~~~

Rnd1

Rnd2

Rnd3

Rnd4

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux