FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• -= FSK405 Sunday Night Scrim =-
    July 17, 2011 8:00est
    Battle Rant By: KittyWumpus*
    Scrim Settings: (Settings per FSK405 Member Discussions)
    • FSK405 members have the right to ask minors to sit out.
    • Server Password is changed.
    • FSK405 members are allowed to Spectate if teams are even and a match is in progress.
    • Balanced Teams Required unless the captains choose otherwise. If there are an uneven number of available players the facilitator will ask for a volunteer to Substitute. If no player volunteers, the captains will select a player. Substitutes will be logged to insure no one is a consistent SUB. (NOTE: SUB's can be a valued asset to a team being the eyes, ears, and voice of the team dont view it as a punishment.)
    • All above settings can be modified per captains approval.
    • TS3Players will NOT move themselves to the "Staging -LOCKED-" channel; Please allow the Facilitator(s) to move you.
    • Role will be called prior to each round, and players will be moved to Staging -LOCKED- channel by a Facilitator upon player confirmation.
    • - Once players have been moved to the "Staging-LOCKED-" channel, all (confirmed) eligible players are locked in. If teams are uneven, FSK405 members have fist dibs.
    • Captains have ~10 minutes for strats; if more time is required, please inform a Facilitator
    Round 1: Algiers Facilitator: AceTone SUB: -None- Red Captain: Dgrunt Blue Captain: KittyWumpus* Red = 14 Blue = 05 Overview:. Once again we begin with unbalanced teams for Round One. No big deal IMO, as I am more appreciative of a well played round than having an, "I must be on the winning team." Winning is nice, well played is better. Well played and won is best, lol. Grunt had the extra player, and this proved, once again, to be the downfall of the underdog team. Even when we would get in there and be ready to grab, Red would spawn on us and mow us down as we tried to setup shop, or run with the flag. GREAT round, I had a blast. Big thanks to my team for playing very well!!! Grunt was an excellent captain, and led his team to a glorious win. Victory? Maybe.. hehehehe...
    Round 2: Asylum Facilitator: KittyWumpus* SUB: -none- Red Captain: Pmac Blue Captain: Batmann Red = 02 Blue = 00 Overview:With FTW in full swing, our Sun Scrim usually has less players.. unless the opposing team forfeits, thus making our FTW team available for play! 9v9, and the map choice is a classic: Asylum. Great round by all, with some players exhibiting superiority in the routes they have been running each time this map is played. IMO, it was two of these "always run the same route" players that afforded Red an advantage: Dank and Fu. This is not to discount anyone elses' efforts; both teams were shooting decently enough, and we all have our moments. Dank has simply learned how to control the center, and if he is afforded a player or players to support that well enough, then.. Well, that pudding has evident proof IMO.
    Round 3: Roma (B23) Facilitator: FuDaddy SUB: -none- Red Captain: Sasquatch Blue Captain: Xyster Red = 07 Blue = 11 Overview:.Due to a later start, and then a filtering in of players, we got going on Round Three a bit later.. and thus had less players for our final round as some filtered out after a well fought Second Round, and several filtered in as their FTW Clan matches finished up. This was an interesting round. It seemed that Xyster's sole strat was.. CAMP THE PISS OUT OF RED. Most of the time, this worked. A few times they overcommited, and this allowed Red players who were out of the spawn the opportunity to grab a few. Red seemed off to a decent start before Blue got into the Red spawn. In fact, Red seemed destined for a win, even just past the midway mark. Not a decided win, but a win nonetheless. Alas, it was not to be. About 12 minutes in or so, Blue rallied, got their spawn camp down, and that was it for poor Red. I had fun, but thanks to some new meds, I think I could have been dragged behind a car and thought it was funny.
    Great Scrim again this week!!! Thanks to all who showed!!! And once again, a reminder: Despite FTW League having matches on Sunday evenings, FSK405 will absolutely continue to do the Sun Scrim!!! Same bat time, same bat channel!!

~~~~~Post Your Battle Rant Here~~~~~
    Rnd1

Rnd2

Rnd3

• Camp the piss out of Red. LOLZ! Actually for that third round, we had no strats. It wasn't until BanMe started spawn camping that we realized there was an opportunity there. Then it was just funs and lols.

• One word for xyster and banme F^*((&(&(()^$^$#CK Youuuuuuuu! Lol, your ass is mine next week xyster.

• You got spawn camped lol.

• Xyster enjoys providing his ass for other people's fun.

• Were Kitty and Whitedog fight over the flag at the end of the last round. they both show as having the flag.

• I've never seen such spawn raping before. And it was sooo easy too! Russa would just stand there with this strange look on his face... almost begging me to do it.

• Were Kitty and Whitedog fight over the flag at the end of the last round. they both show as having the flag.

Sasquatch
    Hehehehe!! Whitedog was, erm, appreciating my leg, as it were. I guess cross-species congress now sees all properties as shared?

• I've never seen such spawn raping before. And it was sooo easy too! Russa would just stand there with this strange look on his face... almost begging me to do it.

xyster
    He simply misunderstood your outstretched, cupped hand. The part you missed was the resulting tears afterwards... he felt quite slighted... "Why does he like H8 more? WHY?!?!?!? Is it my age??? The eagerness in my eyes? The simple.. (sob sob).. desire? (sob sob sob).." Quite embarrassing while we all embraced him in a group hug, his poor little body heaving, wracked with tears...

Sasquatch
    Hehehehe!! Whitedog was, erm, appreciating my leg, as it were. I guess cross-species congress now sees all properties as shared?

KittyWumpus*

Nikki!

I never miss an opprotunity!

Woof!

Whitedog

Goog game!

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux