FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• Thx for clearing that up Fu.

• No problem Boogie.

• kkboiz back to teh match. anyway...

Gotta say, in regards to the first round on Mastermind that it may not be such an unbalanced map after all.
    The extra player on red made a huge difference, allowing snipers to lock down routes while a runner grabbed the flag. It seemed that the tunnels were critical. The high one as the fastest route to cap, and the low one for flag standoffs and Kitty ninja-sneaking into red base.

When Nasty held the high tunnel for blue (my designated route), I felt like I was on the wrong end of Duck Hunt. Every time I peeked over the stairs I had a ten second vision of that damn dog laughing at me while I waited to respawn. I was forced to call several times for our flag runners not to go that way because Nasty was dug in like a tick. Once Pez held that passage for red though, we were able to steamroll several caps together.

The round was actually much closer than the score would indicate, and I would like to applaud Blue Team for their tenacity and sportsmanship.

As for Turnpike on round two, again the extra player was huge, this time for Blue.
    Everyone knows this map inside-out, and tactics are well defined.
    Once the teams were even, Red staged a big comeback and had Blue on full defense for the final two minutes of the match. I think with another 30 seconds or so on the clock that this one would have gone into overtime.

Great games everyone, and happy trails!

riskBubble

I concur Risk - well stated on all points!

While Blue side may have a slight advantage on Mastermind, an additional player during a 6v7 match is overcompensating Red a bit too much. Maybe with more players, say 8v9 or 9v10, it might more evenly balance teams giving Red the extra. We'll never know how that round would have ended up with even teams - but I'm sure it would have been a LOT closer. (Though I still believe Red would have won - excellent communication and team work guys!) :-)

Extra special thanks to Pmac for being an excellent co-captain and agreeing to play a man down rather than sitting someone out. You took one on the chin Pmac - thanks for that!

Round 2 Turdpipe did not stink! We almost snatched victory away from Blue in that end surge - but alas, a little too little and a little too late in the end. :-(

Great facilitating and rants from Nikki! All I can say is, Fu who? :D

GGS! See ya next time!

• Also....just wanted to say thanks to all who helped Nikki this past weekend and for the coming weeks with myself/Xyster/Dank playing in the league during Scrim time. Thank you to all!

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux