FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• woot, we were able to assemble a quarum last night and have a match. Thanks to kitty for suggesting Team Death match. It was a mode that I dont play often but I had fun doing it.

The first round was played on Heavy Metal, the battle was localized to what would normally be the middle of the heavly metal map in conquest, only one vehical which was a tank. We as a team stagegized if one of the other squads obtained the tank we would just stay out of its way and leave it alone, the temptation was too great though in game play to destroy the tank and many of us suffered untimely deaths because of it. the match was close but we did not win this one.

The second round was a vietnam map and played on hill 137. This time we strategized to take the high ground where we could and I believe that this paid off as we did manage to win this round. The boats like the tanks were a nusance but we avoided getting in the line of site. I do recall that one of the squads must have had their whole squad on the boad as when we killed it we got 3 points. woot. This too was a close game and any of the teams could have won it.

Sorry I do not have the ending screen shot.

• First off thanks to Sasquatch for continuing to host these scrims, always fun.
    Secondly, props to B-ver for presetting teams based on what she felt would be skilled balanced. Though I had trepidation being on the team that was a man down, the rounds were really close.

Heavy Metal - Yippy Team Frog/Dank/Hud won. Actually frog with 29kills won. We had solid communication and worked well as a team. For most of the round Hud and I were bait and frog was clean up guy.

Vietnam Action - At one point Team Frog/Hud/DankRider were down by 12-13, then we established ourselves on the hill and started to come back. Too little too late but if I recall there was a one point spread between the three teams 50/49/48. was a fun close round.

Suggestion: If we do TDM again maybe try it without the vehicles and possibly hard core

Good Times

• Yea, once you guys dug in on the hill, it was impossible to catch up again. Great games all around!

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux