FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• Thanks!!! Sounds great, absolutely willing to do a run through.

Side note: Hehehehe... wait til you see the next one :) (also optimally playable for 4v4 through 16v16) Trying to get some trains working; 2 ala Crossing, one ala... well, for now it *simply* runs a course, and will be a trolley (of sorts). Setting: small section of a Neo-Victorian London in a parallel universe :) It was this or Mr Roger's Land of Make Believe.

• I think that second round was the only time I nearly rage quit. It seems as though those rounds are a waste of time and happen all to often do to the unbalanced team skills. I blame myself for not stepping up but could be moderated by the facilitator.
    !##@#%%@^^^^!@@!@! forfeit should be a option

• I think that second round was the only time I nearly rage quit. It seems as though those rounds are a waste of time and happen all to often do to the unbalanced team skills. I blame myself for not stepping up but could be moderated by the facilitator.

russa

Regarding your girly girl rant!

First off you acted like a little girl by saying you could not do your route! You bitch and complain but cannot follow through. Any team can beat any other on any given day. Unless you have a whiney little girl complaining about TEAMS!

I wish youwould have raged quited all you did was complain in a game you are not only a sore loser but a loser period. The game map is a triagle. You control the tri-angle you control the game. Its called team work. You have none of that and no leadership qualities as well.

You bicth and moan you should have raged quited and we would not have had to depend on someone who is not a team player or dependable.

You have made your point very well and shown your true character. Which you have none. Teamp win and lose together. You have made your point and shown your not dependable. Nor your ability to adapt.

I think you can pull down your skirt and stop crying! The game is over.

Whitedog

• To the little shit that erased my post.

You have no class and your an ass as well.

Whitedog

• First off white cock learn to spell, I mean you must be getting old because you repeat yourself over and over. I'd like to add the I didn't go off my route but modified the way to my spot. If you remember what I said ingame, I said I was not being affect at getting to my spot. I'd like to add that your rants such as this one are the exact reason your not on any clan. Bottom line is that Im not here to fight with you about last weeks scrim. Your a tard in the eyes of the world.

• Having facilitated (more like arbitration at times? ;) ), I have had captains who will pick teams that seem quite unbalanced, only to have the underdog team win... humorously so a few times even. We have also received harsh words from captains who felt a facilitator is doubting their choices.

Only real suggestion I would offer is for a new... option: Concede after at least 10 minutes of play, and the score provides an obvious and clear picture of severe imbalance. This would need to have team involvement, not simply a "soft rage quit" option for captains. Further, I would also submit that captains volunteer, and THEN we role-call; this would allow any players who would rather not play under those captains to bow out for a round, and thus either move to the Holding Room, or opt out for all remaining rounds.

KittyWumpus*

How many times has it looked like teams being stacked and the stacked team takes an early lead? Only to see the underdog to come back and win?

Point being you don't like your team quit! But don't expect to be picked up by the other team. Inadvertantly that could lead to little girls whineing about teams and attempting to get there way!

Last regarding the second game, each member was given the choice of routes to take. Yet some of these player whine and complain about losing. Kind of funny hah? Some of these palyers could not even take the routes they themselves picked and still complained. Oh they are killing me! Suck it up and do your job! If you put half the effort in plaing and sticking to your route as you did complaining we could have made a game of it.

But then again you just may enjoy being a drama QUEEN!

Whitedog

• I don't have to sit here and try to make you look bad whitedog because you do such a good job at doing it yourself. Keep up the good work.

• One heck of a Battle Rant you two have here. Maybe we can avoid more personal attacks

Terrorism3 - I thought Blues strat was to secure the blue spawn? J/K

This was a record blow out round much like many abbey rounds. This week we had a smaller group of players allowing us to play a couple mid sized maps "Mastermind/Terrorism3". Historically mid sized maps result in a blow out. - During competition FSK405 has a rule no mercy, push them into their spawn and make them cry. Reason~We have found the hard way, once one person on a team complains, it spreads like a virus giving others an excuse to fail, often times resulting in the team falling apart.

Personally I think Blue had a solid roster but no one on blue was going Blues left allowing us to secure the corner, while holding the middle and upper ground. Although Acetone was doing a valiant job trying to hold Blues right it simply wasn't enough. I think once red pounced on blues spawn the first time, it was game over as it seemed Blue submitted defending from the spawn.

Rough Stat: Blue team as a whole was dead for almost 64 minutes of the 20 minute round. 50 deaths = roughly 11 minutes of dead time. Brutal.

Anyway,
    -Lets do it again we can swap sides, im sure red has an advantage.
    -We all get our ass's handed to us, it all a part of the game.

• I have seen that map go both ways, infact I'll have to say that I've seen red win the map at least 80 percent of the time. Blue had two things going for them, having the right people and spawn raping the entire 20 minute.

• To whom changed my reply's your an asshat and you crossed the line!

Who the f*(&(* do you think you are changing my reply's?

You have no right!

You ignorant SOB!

Whitedog

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux This topic is now closed