FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• The Captains for the first match were Dankrider and Hawk. We changed up our team selection process by negotiating what both captains considered to be evenly skilled. Then a coin was tossed to determine team assignment to captain.

The first round was Conquest mode on harvest day. I can only speak to Dank's stategy (as I was on the team he picked), which was to obtain and hold the middle objectives. the other objectives were secondary and opportunistic. This strategy worked well. Although at the site 'B' pez/Nevmo proved himself to be force not to be ignored, as he kept getting the high ground behind us and killing me more than I care to count. In the end Dank's team won this round.

The second round was captained by BigPerm(Hatchet) and axeface. The map was Oasis in Rush mode. I was on axeface's team which was attacking first. Our stategy was to distract the defensive players with the helicopters while our attack team went in to set the comm centers. We were out skilled and were not able to achieve our objectives past the first base. The low point in this game is I could not stay in the air very long before being shot down, At one point i deployed my smoke to disperse a dart that tagged me.. but I must have simultaniously been tagged again because it did not do any good.

The next round on the same map Hatchets team pretty much rolled us at the first base.. but we obtained our footing and successfully held off their attacks on the 2nd base. I did manage to blow up a few tanks with C4 which is always fun and satisfying.

• sorry no screen shots this week.

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux