FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• -= FSK405 Sunday Night Scrim =- 2011-03-13 March 13, 2010 8:00est
    -= FSK405 Sunday Night Scrim =-
    March 13th, 2010 8:00est
    Scrim Settings: (Settings per FSK405 Member Discussions) - FSK405 members have the right to ask minors to sit out. - Once players have been moved to the "Staging-LOCKED-" channel the eligible players are locked in. If teams are uneven FSK405 members have fist dibs. - Server Password is changed. - FSK405 members are allowed to Spectate if teams are even and a match is in progress. - Balanced Teams Required unless the captains choose otherwise. If there are an uneven number of available players the facilitator will ask for a volunteer to Substitute. If no player volunteers, the captains will select a player. Substitutes will be logged to insure no one is a consistent SUB. - SUB's can be a valued asset to a team being the eyes, ears, and voice of the team dont view it as a punishment. - All above settings can be modified per captains approval. Battle Rant By: Y^*$#&%G*& Round 1: Tunis Facilitator: B-ver SUB: Red Captain: BanMe Blue Captain: Fudaddy Red = 04 Blue = 01 Overview:. Round 2: Asylum Facilitator: Fudaddy B-ver SUB: Red Captain: Frog Blue Captain: creeper Red = 02 Blue = 03 Overview:. Round 3: Filtration Facilitator: B-Ver SUB: Red Captain: Pmac Blue Captain: Xyster Red = 01 Blue = 05 Overview:. ~~~~~Post Your Battle Rant Here~~~~~

• GG's second round was amazing.

Round 2 Stats:
    Round2AsylumStats

Blue Team K: 537 D:682 K/D: 0.787
    Red Team K: 678 D:537 K/D: 1.263

141 extra kills wasn't enough to hold off the blue team. Good job blue.

• Awesone job team in the 2nd game.

Nikki gave us strats, and *everyone* else on the team gave us guns.

good games!

• Awesome job team in the 2nd game.

Some people were the bug and others were the windshield. Team were selected and agreed upon by all. No do over allowed or whining Some teams really needed to get the whaambulance keys and title! Others took it in stride. But it is what it is. Creeper and Nikki you were great captains and I would follow you again any where. Between our team healing and killing the red tem what more could you expect except team communication and that we had as well.

It seems that once teams were agreed upon and the out come was other than expected illogic prevailed. Well Just remember life is not fair or even and do over are not allowed. Simply put you got you ass handed to you and that’s that. You lost we won and who was who was expected to lose? Moreover, you choose to come up with a lame answer on teams you agreed upon. How lame! Show some class and eat crow!

You lost and you were the better team. That must really chap you ass as a whole. You thought it would be walk through and we slammed your ass and knock your dicks into the dirt.

What really chaps my ass is the fact of no respect for the winning team by some of the opponents. That really shows character over all. So, I guess if we would have lost you would have said “nice try with the extra player”?

The fact remains, we cut you off of most of the map. We shut you down and your team became frustrated. We were where you didn’t expect us and we did expect you to be where you were and had some luck. You got two quick scores and we scored three straight flags that you could not stop.

Some of you were gracious in accepting your loss others keep the keys and the title to the whaambulance. Its not the first time or will it be the last time we hear you whine. Next time I will try to bring some wine and cheese to help you accept the loss you just might get again.

Just remember to chill the wine, warm up the Brie and French bread and serve. Have a side plate of seedless grapes and slices of apples. Music wise Dave Brubeck, Beatles or even Mozart for mood.

Bone Appetite! Bitches!

Last, congratulations team, Creeper and Nikki.

Whitedog

• Damn Whitedog. I sure hope no one from the losing team in the second round acted like that. We didn't did we? The second round was absolutely awesome time. I don't care if I was on a team with 3 extra guys, or three guys down, if they round went like that each time, I'd love it.

Quite frankly, I'm happy that everyone got to play, and eve though the round was not balanced the round was absolutely even. Even though we had more kills, you guys kept us away from the flag, which is the name of the game. Awesome round, awesome time. I wish each round was like that.

And thanks for the stats Ban. I think a quarter of my kills were popping whitedog in the head =]

• In regards to the third round:
    BanMe hax
    kEEpEr hax
    Nikki hax
    Batman doesn't hack.
    risk hax
    tank hax
    creeper doesn't hack.

• There was no whining (except in Whitedog's head) from red in the 2nd round. Yes we were a man down, but then we realized that blue was handicapped with WhiteDog, so we felt like it was even teams. hehe

• To: fu daddy and fu daddy,

Sadly to say it was a GREAT game but some had to point out the obvious oh look we were a man down syndrome! These people could not let go the fact that your team was STACKED very well. Best of the best!

Hell members on our team kept on saying lets make it respectable! I said if they bleed we can win! The odds were against us and we had nothing to loose except pride. I disagree!

If we played our hearts out we could have said good game but teams were stacked in your favor. This was not the case! We stopped the major players moves all over the map. We modified and moved and adapted and yes got lucky and caught your top folks with their pants down. If we could not kill you we wounded you to the point that you were easy pick-ens for others.

We played our hearts out and were motivated by the team stack. And that your team allowed us an extra player? Are you serious? Your that good! Now that added to our motivation. Then your admin’s decided who gets to modify the last players? Are you for real who replace Xyster?

Sure it was close game; sure we shut down your routes. Sure what were you thinking? Finally we knocked your dicks into the ground. Last even we scored the last flag in over time we kicked your ass and you could not kindly accept this fact and graciously accept this fact. Members of your team had to be spoil sports and state “you had an extra player when we said good game. So, next time if I am allowed to play and teams are stacked in a similar way, I won't say good game I will say “you guys really got your dicks knocked in the dirt” with a fully stacked team of FSK players!

On the brighter note most your team was gracious in this close game and loss you received. To those few that thought otherwise and tried to spoil our victory! “KMA” you Spoil Sports!

Yet again it’s only a game, but it does show your character!

Sincerely,

Whitedog

• To Whitedog:

Let us have a group hug and be happy.

• Round II

whitekitty 38 kills 69 DEATHS

Suckage. :p

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux