FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• -= FSK405 Sunday Night Scrim =- 2010-11-28 November 28th, 2010 8:00est
    -= FSK405 Sunday Night Scrim =-
    November 28th, 2010 8:00est
    Scrim Settings: (Settings per FSK405 Member Discussions) - FSK405 members have the right to ask minors to sit out. - Once players have been moved to the "Staging-LOCKED-" channel the eligible players are locked in. If teams are uneven FSK405 members have fist dibs. - Server Password is changed. - FSK405 members are allowed to Spectate if teams are even and a match is in progress. - Balanced Teams Required unless the captains choose otherwise. If there are an uneven number of available players the facilitator will ask for a volunteer to Substitute. If no player volunteers, the captains will select a player. Substitutes will be logged to insure no one is a consistent SUB. - SUB's can be a valued asset to a team being the eyes, ears, and voice of the team dont view it as a punishment. - All above settings can be modified per captains approval. battle Rant By: fudaddy Round 1: dicks Facilitator: Fudaddy SUB: Captains: (Blue)Russa -Vs- (Red) H8tank Blue = 02 Red = 01 Overview:. 9v9 no a version of the old docks? Why not? The round was very evenly played for the first 10 minutes with neither team finding any headway. Red tried to gain the advantage on the narrow hallway and above the blue flag while red pushed middle while trying to hold red back on the sides. Blue broke through first around the 10 minute mark. Red followed shortly after and tied it at 1. Blue made two nice stops as red had the flag halfway back to their base before getting shot. The round went into overtime a good 5 minutes before blue finally pushed red back enough to pull one out. Final score, blue 2 - red 1. Round 2: crenshaw Facilitator: DankRider SUB: Captains: (Blue) Frog -Vs- (Red ) AceTone Blue = 03 Red = 00 Overview: Blue owned this map as they spawncamped red using the railing the whole map. This kept red fighting them off as they capped their flag. Red wins, 3-0. Round 3: Algiers Facilitator: DankRidr SUB: Captains: (Blue) FSK405 -Vs- (Red) The Others /Tinker Blue = 07 Red = 09 Overview:. A very well played round. Control of camel corner kept going back and forth and whoever seemed to own it capped. Red held it a bit more than blue and pulled out the win, 9-7. Excellent round. ~~~~~Post Your Battle Rant Here~~~~~

1291001443 791 FT0 Scrim 2010 11 28
    .:Substitute Log:. [i]Players that have volunteered Player Name - Date - Round - map DankRider 03-14-2010 Round1 ut4_kingdom Whitedog 03-14-2010 Round2 ut4_ftdicks --> Whitedog didnt have to SUB for captain Bah lost power and was unable to play. Trancer 03-14-2010 Round3 ut4_paradise LuvDaMama 03-21-10 Round2 ut_EnCounter kickbutts 03-28-2010 Round3 ut4_asylum Buzzkill 04-04-2010 Round1 ut4_toxic --> joined after teams were locked and choose to spec. Talen 04-18-2010 Round2 ut4_asylum_b1 --> Joined a few minutes in as Keeper was available to even teams. B-Ver 04-25-2010 Round1 ut4_specialK --> Subbed the full round. NASTY 04-09-2010 Round2 Trunpike --> Subbed for 2 minutes. Squrl 06-27-2010 Voluntarily Quit due to too many players Whitedog 06-27-2010 Voluntarily Quit due to too many players Noskills 06-27-2010 Voluntarily Quit due to too many players Boogie? 06-27-2010 Voluntarily Quit due to too many players Creeper 06-27-2010 Voluntarily Quit due to too many players ?? 06-27-2010 Voluntarily Quit due to too many players B-ver 07-04-2010 Sat out round 2. LuvDaMomma - 07-11-10 Round 3. Sat out Mab - 08-01-10 Round 2. Subbed Degrunt - 08-01-10 Round3 Subbed allowing SexyWify To play Fokker - 08-15-10 Round 1. Subbed for blue and was later used on red as Yeti dropped out XP - 08-15-10 Round 3. Subbed to keep things even Whitedog - 08-22-2010 Round2. Subbed to even teams voluntary H8tnq / Degrunt - 08-22-2010 Round3. H8 subbed until degrunts connection started to go 999 (thanks to degrunt for being a team player stepping out while his connection was messed up) FSK405|bah 2010-09-05 Round2 - joined late.

• Last round was a lot of fun. One of the closest matches Ive been a part of in a long time. GG's

• GGs FSK405, thank you for holding these games and thanks to the facilitators! I think everyone in the third round had a blast.

• Hope I didn't screw things up for the 1st round. Mouse problems persist. I decided (while captains were stepping up) to reboot into Win7 hoping that would fix it (even tho I get lousy FPS in Win7). I realized after rebooting that I didn't have TS3 installed in Win7. Tried rebooting into XP again but couldn't get on the Internet. Weird, couldn't ping anyplace or connect to any url's in IE or Chrome. But I COULD start up UrT and connect to servers. Something was up with Comcast, i think. Tried repairing the network connection but nothing worked.

• Awesome scrim, FSK. Thanks for letting me hop in on short notice. I got to play Crenshaw and Algiers and had an absolute blast.

Crenshaw was a challenging map - I hadn't played it since 3.7 and forgot that there is just no way to capture quickly. Timing and teamwork are needed to get the flag past that first chokepoint near the opposing spawn.
    The first half of the round was pretty even, with neither team able to move the flag very far. Though Blue scored first, Red was able to hold off the spawn camp quite admirably and late in the game sent Fonducci on a deviously long flag run that very nearly tied it up, but he got caught mid-map. When Blue scored again with just over 3 minutes left, that was pretty much the game.
    Reviewing my demo just now, I noticed that almost all of my deaths were courtesy of either MrTinker or Fonducci. We must have had opposing routes. Nice shooting guys. Also, apology to Hatchetman, I didn't know that I noobishly team naded you at the balcony - sorry bro!

Algiers was a close played nail-biter that went down to the last minute. Blue seemed to get more kills, but Red was able to hold off the flag runs while shorthanded. Camel Corner was so full of bodies and shell casings that it was renamed to Carnage Corner for that match. Zero kills with five deaths was not my best start, but once my throwing arm got warmed up, I passed out shrapnel like Halloween candy. Ask xYster. :)

Thanks again FSK, you guys are a good bunch.

• great post risk thanks for the contribution

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux