FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• -= FSK405 Sunday Night Scrim =- 2010-10-24 October 24th, 2010 8:00est
    -= FSK405 Sunday Night Scrim =-
    October 24th, 2010 8:00est
    Battle rant by: fudaddy Scrim Settings: (Settings per FSK405 Member Discussions) - FSK405 members have the right to ask minors to sit out. - Rosters locked once teams are selected. - Server Password is changed. - FSK405 members are allowed to Spectate if teams are even and a match is in progress. - Balanced Teams Required unless the captains choose otherwise. If there are an uneven number of available players the facilitator will ask for a volunteer to Substitute. If no player volunteers, the captains will select a player. Substitutes will be logged to insure no one is a consistent SUB. - SUB's can be a valued asset to a team being the eyes, ears, and voice of the team dont view it as a punishment. - All above settings can be modified per captains approval. Round 1: Asylum Facilitator: DankRider SUB: Captains: (Blue) Littlefoot/Degrunt -Vs- (Red) Tinker Blue = 01 Red = 00 Overview:. Since several FSK showed for the first round and numbers equaled non-FSK members, it was decided that it would be an FSK vs non-FSK round. Red, lead by BanMe and Russa, held their ground by pushing lower and theater. Blue countered by trying to hold red back lower and by pushing mid-low and upper left. It was a stalemate for the whole round with red taking blue's flag numerous times but couldn't quite get it past the 50 yard line. The map actually went about 15 minutes into overtime with FSK stealing red's flag and victoriously took it back mid-low. Final score: Blue 1 - Red 0. Round 2: Eagle Facilitator: Fudaddy SUB: Captains: (Blue) Keeper -Vs- (Red ) Russa Blue = 06 Red = 00 Overview:. This round was quite chaotic as people kept leaving during pre-round. The map was filtration, but it was giving the server problems so we played Eagle. Blue owned this round pushing left and water. Blue has the advantage on this map and it showed as they posted a 7-0 victory. Round 3: crapchute_b1 Facilitator: SUB: Captains: (Blue) Buzzkill -Vs- (Red) Earl Blue = 04 Red = 05 Overview:. Very evenly played round with blue pushing for the first few minutes and capping. Red fought back and it ended up 4-4 with about 10 minutes left. Both sides pushed and a stalemate ensued, as both teams were evenly matched. Dankrider finally grabbed the red flag and capped with about 10 seconds left to win the map. Final score Blue 5, Red 4. ~~~~~Post Your Battle Rant Here~~~~~

1287975154 791 FT0 Sunday Scrim 2010 10 24
    .:Substitute Log:. [i]Players that have volunteered Player Name - Date - Round - map DankRider 03-14-2010 Round1 ut4_kingdom Whitedog 03-14-2010 Round2 ut4_ftdicks --> Whitedog didnt have to SUB for captain Bah lost power and was unable to play. Trancer 03-14-2010 Round3 ut4_paradise LuvDaMama 03-21-10 Round2 ut_EnCounter kickbutts 03-28-2010 Round3 ut4_asylum Buzzkill 04-04-2010 Round1 ut4_toxic --> joined after teams were locked and choose to spec. Talen 04-18-2010 Round2 ut4_asylum_b1 --> Joined a few minutes in as Keeper was available to even teams. B-Ver 04-25-2010 Round1 ut4_specialK --> Subbed the full round. NASTY 04-09-2010 Round2 Trunpike --> Subbed for 2 minutes. Squrl 06-27-2010 Voluntarily Quit due to too many players Whitedog 06-27-2010 Voluntarily Quit due to too many players Noskills 06-27-2010 Voluntarily Quit due to too many players Boogie? 06-27-2010 Voluntarily Quit due to too many players Creeper 06-27-2010 Voluntarily Quit due to too many players ?? 06-27-2010 Voluntarily Quit due to too many players B-ver 07-04-2010 Sat out round 2. LuvDaMomma - 07-11-10 Round 3. Sat out Mab - 08-01-10 Round 2. Subbed Degrunt - 08-01-10 Round3 Subbed allowing SexyWify To play Fokker - 08-15-10 Round 1. Subbed for blue and was later used on red as Yeti dropped out XP - 08-15-10 Round 3. Subbed to keep things even Whitedog - 08-22-2010 Round2. Subbed to even teams voluntary H8tnq / Degrunt - 08-22-2010 Round3. H8 subbed until degrunts connection started to go 999 (thanks to degrunt for being a team player stepping out while his connection was messed up) FSK405|bah 2010-09-05 Round2 - joined late.

• Pretty sure that first match went about 25 minutes into OT, not 15. It was a very dead even match with lots of great game play. We played positions. But the key was in the team's communication. Everyone on red was communicating and working as a group very well. The scheduled 20 minutes of the match went by without any serious headway being made by either team. FSK kept good ground at the top and middle sections of the map. Much of the time, the lower section seemed red-owned. (Any FSK spawners quickly took out any flag grabs pushed through the lower section.) The next 25 minutes of the match played the same. I wrongly took a timeout to regroup the team at the 45 minute mark and we lost by a cap. I wouldn't say we lost our mojo, but a 47 minute long match would wear anybody down. A great game and my team played damn well.

I'm including the awards list from this epic game.

1287975986 1431 FT40879 Shot0021

• Did russa through dinosaurs at you guys?

• 45 minute round was brutal, after 30 minutes i had to venture to other routes for a few because i felt i was going crazy.

Love everyones Halloween names!!!

• Yay I capped! Actually just being around to play scrims was winning in itself...

Holy crap that game was epic. You reds were relentless, knocking down attempt after attempt on your flag. Very strong defense, and a well-played offense. Thanks to dankrider, what would have been reds' winning cap earlier in the game got foiled.

We couldn't get past the 75 at upper left. I'd found the stairs going from under to above avoided the chokepoint, giving our team a slight wedge to kick in. We all put strong focus on that, managing an opening. Made the grab, ran into opposition going top left, so bailed with great support going bottom left.

GG

• yeah it was an insane game, didnt think it would ever end and was kinda glad it did lol

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux