FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• -= FSK405 Sunday Night Scrim =- 2010-10-17 October 17th, 2010 8:00est
    -= FSK405 Sunday Night Scrim =-
    September 17th, 2010 8:00est
    Scrim Settings: (Settings per FSK405 Member Discussions) - FSK405 members have the right to ask minors to sit out. - Rosters locked once teams are selected. - Server Password is changed. - FSK405 members are allowed to Spectate if teams are even and a match is in progress. - Balanced Teams Required unless the captains choose otherwise. If there are an uneven number of available players the facilitator will ask for a volunteer to Substitute. If no player volunteers, the captains will select a player. Substitutes will be logged to insure no one is a consistent SUB. - SUB's can be a valued asset to a team being the eyes, ears, and voice of the team dont view it as a punishment. - All above settings can be modified per captains approval. Battle rant by: Fudaddy Round 1: Park Ave Facilitator: Fudaddy DankRider SUB: Captains: (Blue) AceTone -Vs- (Red) DankRider Blue = 01 Red = 00 Overview:. Battle Rant: Round 1 Park Avenue: rant by: acetone On a sizable map with many routes, lots of cover, multiple rooftops, and several flag run 'staging areas', the strategic offense and defense options are almost too daunting to organize. It’s no surprise that this match was well-balanced with both sides making several short-lived attempts at a cap. Red struck first with a few flag touches quickly followed by a couple blue touches. Halfway through it seemed like Red was pushing hard against Blue and almost turned the tide before Momma snuck in and took a circuitous route to the only cap of the game for Blue with about 3 minutes left in regulation time. Blue quickly changed to a ‘hold on and win’ strategy to seal the deal. Great round!' Round 2: ut4_crapchute_a2 Facilitator: DankRider Fudaddy SUB: Captains: (Blue) TheBatMan -Vs- (Red ) B-Ver Blue = 02 Red = 01 Overview: Played a new map made by Nikki. Lots of flying around on this one. Red took the lead in the early going with blue capping shortly afterward to tie the game. Blue pushed after learning the routes to take the 2-1 lead with about 10 minutes to go. Each team had opportunities after this point but could not capitalize with blue eaking out a 2-1 victory. Excellent and fun map. Kudos to Nikki! Round 3: Ambush Facilitator: DankRider SUB: Captains: (Blue) Russa -Vs- (Red) Fudaddy Blue = 05 Red = 00 Overview:. Blue owned red from the onset pushing middle and right. Red couldn't push them back with blue scoring 2 caps quickly. Final score was blue 5, red 0. ~~~~~Post Your Battle Rant Here~~~~~

1287370015 791 FT0 Scrim Oct 17 10
    .:Substitute Log:. [i]Players that have volunteered Player Name - Date - Round - map DankRider 03-14-2010 Round1 ut4_kingdom Whitedog 03-14-2010 Round2 ut4_ftdicks --> Whitedog didnt have to SUB for captain Bah lost power and was unable to play. Trancer 03-14-2010 Round3 ut4_paradise LuvDaMama 03-21-10 Round2 ut_EnCounter kickbutts 03-28-2010 Round3 ut4_asylum Buzzkill 04-04-2010 Round1 ut4_toxic --> joined after teams were locked and choose to spec. Talen 04-18-2010 Round2 ut4_asylum_b1 --> Joined a few minutes in as Keeper was available to even teams. B-Ver 04-25-2010 Round1 ut4_specialK --> Subbed the full round. NASTY 04-09-2010 Round2 Trunpike --> Subbed for 2 minutes. Squrl 06-27-2010 Voluntarily Quit due to too many players Whitedog 06-27-2010 Voluntarily Quit due to too many players Noskills 06-27-2010 Voluntarily Quit due to too many players Boogie? 06-27-2010 Voluntarily Quit due to too many players Creeper 06-27-2010 Voluntarily Quit due to too many players ?? 06-27-2010 Voluntarily Quit due to too many players B-ver 07-04-2010 Sat out round 2. LuvDaMomma - 07-11-10 Round 3. Sat out Mab - 08-01-10 Round 2. Subbed Degrunt - 08-01-10 Round3 Subbed allowing SexyWify To play Fokker - 08-15-10 Round 1. Subbed for blue and was later used on red as Yeti dropped out XP - 08-15-10 Round 3. Subbed to keep things even Whitedog - 08-22-2010 Round2. Subbed to even teams voluntary H8tnq / Degrunt - 08-22-2010 Round3. H8 subbed until degrunts connection started to go 999 (thanks to degrunt for being a team player stepping out while his connection was messed up) FSK405|bah 2010-09-05 Round2 - joined late.

• See Dank if you would have stayed on my team the 3rd round, you would have completed my FSK stack attempt.

• backfired Im sure Fudaddy isn't happy with me either.

• See Dank if you would have stayed on my team the 3rd round, you would have completed my FSK stack attempt.

russa
    Funny, I did the same thing when I went up against n00ber. The best part is how calm Fu is as a facilitator. I'm thinking "can I really just choose the cream of the crop every time?" Then the guilt starts to kick-in (I was raised wrong) and I tried to tip n00ber off as to what I was doing.

Great scrims, as always.

Park Avenue:
    -I fell into a seemingly fruitless routine of spawn, hop over to my 'point', die, repeat. The other team seemed to always have more men on my point than I could handle. But that's the nature of the game.

At one point Dank, Russa, and others rushed my point with smoke. ("Desperation smoke" as Nikki calls it!) I just saddled up with some nvgs the rest of the round, though they never used smoke again. On a big map, nvgs really help bring attention to where you should be shooting.

Crapchute:
    -It's amazing how far out of the field Nikki hit the ball with this map. Visually, the see through floors, walls, and ceilings look great! The transparency lets everyone know where everyone is for the most part. Combining the chutes aka slides with some left/right strafes really opens the map up. I thought of this as a "pub game without the pub players" - go out there and try to grab their flag.

You can't swim in it, though, so don't expect slideways to like/'get' it.

I think Nikki might be done with this map, but I'll give my thoughts just so they're out of my head. Making the exit chutes line up more with opposing chutes would make the play of the map more 'natural'.

When you spawn, there's at least one chute near you that takes you up to the 4th floor. If you slide the whole way, then you can strafe left or right and hit a chute down into other team's 3rd floor. Within about 5 seconds of spawning you can offend the other team's flag. The difficult part is you wind up with the flag and no stamina.

Thanks for the games and map, FSK405!!!

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux