FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• -= FSK405 Sunday Night Scrim =- 2010-08-15 August 15th, 2010 8:00est
    -= FSK405 Sunday Night Scrim =-
    August 15th, 2010 8:00est
    Scrim Settings: (Settings per FSK405 Member Discussions) - FSK405 members have the right to ask minors to sit out. - Rosters locked once teams are selected. - Server Password is changed. - FSK405 members are allowed to Spectate if teams are even and a match is in progress. - Balanced Teams Required unless the captains choose otherwise. If there are an uneven number of available players the facilitator will ask for a volunteer to Substitute. If no player volunteers, the captains will select a player. Substitutes will be logged to insure no one is a consistent SUB. - SUB's can be a valued asset to a team being the eyes, ears, and voice of the team dont view it as a punishment. - All above settings can be modified per captains approval. Round 1: Asylum Facilitator: Reflux SUB: Fokker Captains: (Blue) Zimzalabing -Vs- (Red) Whitedog Blue = 0 Red = 1 Overview: Very even teams, that was until Yeti lost connection. Fokker unsubbed for blue and went red to even things up. It seemed that the majority of the battle was fought on the 50 yard line with Frog and Nikki penetrating the mid route for a cap. Blue made it to Red's flag several times, but could never deliver the goods. Well fought map. Round 2: Riyadh Facilitator: Reflux SUB: Captains: (Blue) Frog -Vs- (Red) Hatchetman Blue = 3 Red = 1 Overview: Quite frankly, own the hill own the game. Eventhough Red was able to sneak a cap in, Blue dominated the hill while Red continued to get picked off trying to leave the spawn. It didnt help that some Red chose to snipe from inside the spawn. Round 3: Subterra Facilitator: Reflux SUB: XP Captains: (Blue) fu-daddy -Vs- (Red) Bah Blue = 3 Red = 4 Overview: Again, another well played and well matched up map. Red was able to capitallize on opportunity and brought the flag home one extra time, though blue was footsteps away from tieing things up at game's end. ~~~~~Post Your Battle Rant Here~~~~~

.:Substitute Log:. Players that have volunteered to Substitute to insure balanced teams. Player Name - Date - Round - map DankRider 03-14-2010 Round1 ut4_kingdom Whitedog 03-14-2010 Round2 ut4_ftdicks --> Whitedog didnt have to SUB for captain Bah lost power and was unable to play. Trancer 03-14-2010 Round3 ut4_paradise LuvDaMama 03-21-10 Round2 ut_EnCounter kickbutts 03-28-2010 Round3 ut4_asylum Buzzkill 04-04-2010 Round1 ut4_toxic --> joined after teams were locked and choose to spec. Talen 04-18-2010 Round2 ut4_asylum_b1 --> Joined a few minutes in as Keeper was available to even teams. B-Ver 04-25-2010 Round1 ut4_specialK --> Subbed the full round. NASTY 04-09-2010 Round2 Trunpike --> Subbed for 2 minutes. Squrl 06-27-2010 Voluntarily Quit due to too many players Whitedog 06-27-2010 Voluntarily Quit due to too many players Noskills 06-27-2010 Voluntarily Quit due to too many players Boogie? 06-27-2010 Voluntarily Quit due to too many players Creeper 06-27-2010 Voluntarily Quit due to too many players ?? 06-27-2010 Voluntarily Quit due to too many players B-ver 07-04-2010 Sat out round 2. LuvDaMomma - 07-11-10 Round 3. Sat out Mab - 08-01-10 Round 2. Subbed Degrunt - 08-01-10 Round3 Subbed allowing SexyWify To play Fokker - 08-15-10 Round 1. Subbed for blue and was later used on red as Yeti dropped out XP - 08-15-10 Round 3. Subbed to keep things even

• I got to stab people until they were no longer alive, and I had the hides mounted for my Living Room.

And TS3 can ES&D.

• You guys & gals rock. I'm glad you had some good scrims!

• Great scrims as always! Agree with the Overviews and wanted to add that Red won round 1 Asylum by what appeared to be a sound strategy: quick rush-cap followed by aggressive Defense.

Felt like Blue team could never recover the initial cap by Red despite (what appeared to me) MANY short-lived flag grabs by Blue. It seemed to me that Blue was able to push red back to the 75 yard line for most of that round.

The cumulative deaths on both teams support my theory:

Red Cumulative Deaths: 325
    Blue Cumulative Deaths: 273

Clearly Blue was outgunning Red; by a 26% margin according to my flimsy math. Reds 'hang back' strategy coupled with B@ttman's perch over the flag defense made it next to impossible for Blue to move that flag more than a few feet.

Well done Cinabuns!

• I love Cinabuns!

YUM!!!!!

P.S.

it's all REFLUXS fault! She used the Vulcan mind meld on me to want Cinabuns all week!

Cinabuns! YUM!!!!!

WD

• OMG Whitedog! Let it go!!! Funny thing is, I must have a mild case of dyslexia...I read that as "I love Cannibus".

Hey, if life gives you melons, you're dyslexic!

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux