FSK405 Community Website Urban Terror, Bad Company 2 and BF3 Gaming Community!!

Forums

• Superman Server Moderator and Admin Rules.

Unfortunately there has been allot of drama amongst the Superman Moderator's and Admins. This simply has to stop. Please take the time to read the rules and respect the other Moderators and Admins. By no means should Admins/Moderators be required to moderate each other. - Gray Area, If you are a Mod/Admin using a alias mouthing off, you may have to deal with another Mod/Admin taking actions on you. If you are going to admin the server you should represent yourself with your main online name.

*New rule - I am requiring an e-mail for all the Superman Admins/Moderators. If I don't get your e-mail in a timely fashion you may lose your admin rights.

B3 commands for FSK405 Superman Moderators
    Transcribed by Gladi8r 11/15/08

Rules-
    1- No racism
    2- No abusive language or behavior toward admins or other players
    3- Keep offensive language and ass-hattery to a minimum
    4- Do not use cheats or hacks- you will be permanently banned
    5- Do not fire at teammates or team kill, including retaliation
    6- Please respect the admins (listen & learn or leave) This also means respect other admins!
    7- Do not impersonate an admin- you will be banned
    8- No advertising of stupid things
    9-No spamming
    10-Camping and spawn killing are allowed- adapt
    11-Do NOT go to forbidden areas
    12- Admins and Moderators are not to admin each other.

Warn shortcuts:
    AFK, TK, Spec, Spectator, Adv, Ci (connection interrupted), Racism, Color, Fakecmd, Nocmd, Spawnfire, Cuss, Jerk, Sfire, Spam, Stack, Lang, Objname, default, profanity, camp, recruit, badname, argue
    Note: some of these don't apply to Superman server, such as Sfire & camp- though they may be available, do not use these

Spams-
    Vent, join, rtfm, stack, forum (you can also spam a rule)

Notes:
    — A warn should be specific and consistent. For instance, a generic !warn doesn't contain any info for the player or sysadmin to know why the action was taken, and will only temp-ban the player for a few minutes. If the warn is specific, such as[!warn player tk] or [!warn player rule5], the message to the offender (& the sysadmin) will be clear, and the pre-configured punishment will be more appropriate for the offense.
    — Please submit demos of suspected hackers to the sysadmin per the instructions on the FSK forum
    — Please submit the names, times, and any other pertinent details of chronic troublemakers to the 'dealing with hackers' thread for inclusion on the 'asshat list'
    — Moderating on the FSK405 Superman server is a privilege that few players are entrusted with. If you use your Moderator status for personal revenge, grudges, or ego satisfaction, you can expect the sysadmin to revoke your Moderator status. Always be fair and consistent. We are here to have fun, not to bust everyone's chops for every little fault.
    — Set the example. As a Moderator, your conduct in the game sets the standard for all players in the game. Maturity, calm assertiveness, and fairness are the hallmarks of a great game server moderator.

----------------------------------
    = List of Currrent Admins = Requiring E-mails.
    ----------------------------------
    FSK405B, Super Admin, Have e-mail
    Mindriot, Super Admin, Have e-mail
    the.$heila.Divine, Super Admin, Have e-mail
    Fokker, Super Admin, Have e-mail
    Frog , Super Admin, Have e-mail
    Fear, Super Admin, Have e-mail
    WilyDuck, Super Admin, Have e-mail
    Xyster, Super Admin, Have e-mail
    Zellis, Super Admin, Have e-mail
    Momo, Admin, Have e-mail
    Firekiller, Admin, Have e-mail
    Zimzalabing, Admin, Have e-mail
    thurman, Admin, Have e-mail
    Cleric, Admin, Have e-mail
    Mushroom, Admin, Have e-mail
    El.Kabong, Admin, Have e-mail
    *ButtonPusher, e-mail Required
    Psychopath-509th , Admin, Have e-mail
    Jo_Mama-509th , Admin, Have e-mail
    Xan, Admin, Have e-mail
    Buzkill, Admin, Have e-mail
    Sam-Medic, Admin, Have e-mail
    KickButts, Admin, Have e-mail
    BoogieKnights, Admin, Have e-mail
    Whitedog, Admin, Have e-mail
    Dolt, Admin, Have e-mail
    truth, Admin, Have e-mail
    *dad, Admin, e-mail required
    *LaRs, Admin, e-mail Required
    *NutCheZZe, Admin e-mail Required
    *russa, Admin, e-mail required

ElmoTheSniper, Moderator, Have E-mail
    GreenEyes , Moderator, Have e-mail
    Gladi8r, Moderator, e-mail required
    *Tigger, Moderator, e-mail required
    *Heroine, Moderator, e-mail Requiredl
    *Slideways Moderator, e-mail required
    *GonadsNStrife, Moderator, e-mail required
    *Cy3eRAsSaSs!n, Moderator, e-mail required
    *Mr.Sinister, Moderator, e-mail required
    *Hok, Moderator, e-mail required
    *MrTinker, Moderator, e-mail required
    *MaxwellSmart, Moderator, e-mail required
    *Chuckles, Moderator, e-mail required
    *Ghandi, Moderator, e-mail required
    *JetDry, Moderator, e-mail required
    *AceTone, Moderator, e-mail required
    *McDuff, Moderator, e-mail required
    *Ban_Me, Moderator, e-mail required
    *TheBatMan, Moderator, e-mail required
    *Osko, Moderator, e-mail required
    *Cdaly, Moderator, e-mail required

Note: if you don't want to post your e-mail here PM it to me.

Thanks,
    DankRider

• Updated List of required e-mails. thanks for the help.

Updated March 15, 2009

*ButtonPusher,
    truth,
    *LaRs,
    *NutCheZZe,
    *russa,
    *Heroine,
    *Tigger,
    *GonadsNStrife,
    *Cy3eRAsSaSs!n,
    *Mr.Sinister,
    *MaxwellSmart,
    *Chuckles,

Thanks to those that have got me a e-mail so quickly.

• dank, you should have my email - i email you demos each time with "from dad" in the subject :)

anyways, have pm'd you my email address. my pm inbox still does not work so if you haven't received it let me know on here.

• I just PM'd it to you.

Where'd the rule go about not stacking teams? Has it been deemed 'irrelevant'?

• I just PM'd it to you.

Where'd the rule go about not stacking teams? Has it been deemed 'irrelevant'?

MrTinkerWinker

still exists as 'stack', but has been removed as 'rule8'. so if you do:

!warn mindriot stack

you'll get this:

Warning: Keep the teams balanced

• Save ... Print!

Like always, awesome work fellas!

• PM'd mine.

Could we reduce the number of AFK warnings before someone gets the boot, or better yet turn on the UT server boot after idle for N seconds? Also the 15s between warnings can be a pain in some cases, it can take nearly a full minute of asshattery to rid the server of someone that really needs to go. If that can be reduced it would help.

It was in a recent chat with either Gandhi or Heroine but we were wondering if after a certain number of repeat offenses the person would get permabanned. I Dunno if that is a B3 option or not. On the other hand some punk, use to go by Owlboy, that use to mouth off, tk etc regularly changed his ways and even apologized. I think the latter are fairly rare.

Thanks to all that help keep this a fun server to play on.

• PM'd mine.

Could we reduce the number of AFK warnings before someone gets the boot, or better yet turn on the UT server boot after idle for N seconds? Also the 15s between warnings can be a pain in some cases, it can take nearly a full minute of asshattery to rid the server of someone that really needs to go. If that can be reduced it would help.

It was in a recent chat with either Gandhi or Heroine but we were wondering if after a certain number of repeat offenses the person would get permabanned. I Dunno if that is a B3 option or not. On the other hand some punk, use to go by Owlboy, that use to mouth off, tk etc regularly changed his ways and even apologized. I think the latter are fairly rare.

Thanks to all that help keep this a fun server to play on.

CDaly

UT server afk boot is on, just set high.

the 15 sec between warnings would require B3 code changes. i don't have the time right now to do so. all i can ask for is your patience.

repeat offenses and then permaban? we already do that manually with the asshat list. just post the offender and offense, and they will get added to the list or banned for awhile. the current penalty structure is 1 day, 3 days, 1 week, 3 weeks, permanent. as for B3 handling it, this is an interesting idea, but would require a code change. it will be considered, but i doubt it will be implemented as it could be abused.

OwlBoy is on the asshat list and just came off a 1 week ban. it also looks like he is still being an asshat.

• haha, I pm'd my email to you dank but just realized my name was already crossed off for you having it... anyway... I just woke up.. my bad.

• *bUMP *PLEASE ADD YOUR EMAIL ADDY TO THE LIST ADMINS

Moderator(s): FSK405 Earl, Frog, DankRider, Fokker, LadyHellfire*, Reflux This topic is now closed